• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reporting a Facebook PWS Violation: Has This Happened to You?

In summary, Heather reported a Facebook PWS violation, and received an email from H.O. accusing her of violating their policy. She responded to Donna, the woman from H.O., but is upset about the accusation. Anyone else have this happen to them?
What if you had a PC Open house, made an "event" on facebook and invited a bunch of your friends? Is this not allowed either?

It really seems that they should change their rules around a bit. Social Networking sites have almost become "the new email" - I can understand why they don't want stuff showing up in search engines, but facebook posts don't show up in search engines!!

Here is the change she made (even though she says she is not in violation):Edited to appease the mass mob: I can’t say anything about the PC, so if you’re interested in any of the products I mention on this site, email me at myjaxon AT gmail DOT com.Her comments to me from my above comments:First off, the only reason I mentioned the PC was because that was what brought this topic up. If Better Homes & Garden had brought this up, I would have used their name.Second, the PC is not the only place to find recipes and not the reason I joined the business. Why you would think this is beyond me. Obviously you’re not familiar enough with the internet to realize there are a gazillion different recipe sites out there (for example, look at the side bar for a few of them). Of all the recipes on this site, only a small few are from the PC and there are far more from other sites - sites that haven’t complained that they are here.Third, I have stopped all the advertising 2 weeks ago when I was informed of this policy. In fact, I contacted Career Solutions to get clarification on the topic. I was also informed that I could write in requesting an update to this policy, which I have done. If you haven’t done that yet, don’t get mad at me for taking the initiative.Four, how am I flaunting my affiliation? As a customer, am I not allowed to say that I love using some of the products for my recipes. I’ve told Career Solutions that I do this and they have yet to say I can’t do that.I have never once said anything bad about PC, just that I’m confused towards their online policy. In an age where print media is going out of style, it shocks me that the PC hasn’t been willing to keep this policy updated as much as they claim they keep their products updated (CS even confirmed that this policy is the same policy from 15-20 years ago). That is all. I have an opinion, it’s neither bad or good, but it’s an opinion and I am allowed to have those.And yes, I have no problem using my email as a way to connect with others. It is far more convenient for me and I give my email out more than my phone number. So if someone emails me, I’m not going to turn them away. I would be an idiot to do that.Then one of her friends chimes in:Jane, the only hateful comments are against Jaxon. Her very valid complaints are towards the outdated PC internet policy; in the mean time she’s done what PC asked her to do, and she’s taking steps to get the rules updated so they make sense. All I see now are a bunch of disgruntled PC consultants attacking her and the site.She’s at least trying to be helpful for PC and get their policies updated. As far as I can see, the people giving her grief for no reason other than to be spiteful are the hateful ones.I've concluded this is a "no win" situation and her comments will only escalate. Some others on there have posted derogatory remarks about PC. I just wonder how many comments she has "refused to post". Most posted there except for a few are very supportive of all her ideas.

Thought I would explore a little more on her site. She still lists "Pampered Chef" as her source for the recipes. Just read her comments prefacing the "Warm Nutty Brownies" recipe. No wonder she runs down PC! She doesn't have a clue! Maybe she is better now that she is a consultant!

Warm Nutty Caramel BrowniesSo I came across this recipe in one of the Pampered Chef recipe booklets and, since I might have to make it at a party, I decided to try it as one of the treats being made this weekend.The recipe turned out alright, but there were a few things the recipe said should happen that I did have to modify as I went. The first being the cooking time. Now this is kind of important and I’m not sure what went wrong. According to the recipe, it should only bake for 20-22 minutes. Yet, I had them brownies in the oven for a good 40 minutes before they came out according to the recipe. Of course, this meant that the edges were a little darker and crispier than intended, but I’m not sure if it was due to my pan or the recipe creator’s concept of time. The recipe calls for the large bar pan that Pampered Chef sells, and if it’s the one I’m thinking it is, it’s also a piece of stoneware, which might mean that the brownies would take a shorter amount of time to cook. If that’s true, then using my glass cake pan probably increased the time. So, I’m not changing the time in the directions simply because I’m not sure why there’s a difference.One thing I completely forgot about that may have made a big difference, I’m not sure if I made cake-like brownies or fudge-like brownies. If I made the fudge-like brownies, then I think I can see why it took longer to bake. The brownie mix box didn’t give me the two different ingredient list, so I think I’m going to try a different brand than Ghiradella, just to see if this was what made the difference in cooking times.The other change I noticed was the “drizzling chocolate”. Microwaving the chocolate and caramel pieces (I used Rollo’s) did melt the mixture, but it really didn’t make it into something that could be drizzled. So I ended up heating the mixture on the stove with a little milk thrown in. Once I did this, the drizzling effect was easy. That is one thing I am going to change in the directions. Instead of microwaving the 1/2 cup chocolate and caramels for a minute (stirring every 20 second intervals), I’m just going to say to heat it up on the stove until it’s melted.

For the rest of the recipe, it was actually really good. I got the Ghiradella Dark Chocolate brownie mix and who were the brownies tasty. I’ve never thought of adding brown sugar to brownies before, but I like what it did. I haven’t come across any of the hidden surprises yet, but I’ve been snacking along the edges. Overall, though, I like this and I would make it again. I might play with it a bit though.

Uh, she can't figure out why her Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies were different??? Maybe she should start with reading the list of ingredients a little more carefully---it clearly states brownie mix for CAKE-LIKE BROWNIES. Then she goes on to state the time seemed off...she was using the wrong type of pan(!!). Her glass one was probably smaller than our Large Bar Pan, therefore making them denser...if she is not sure what our bar pan is perhaps she should have looked in one of our catalogs. Finally, what got me to think of her as a total boob was when she microwaved the caramels with the chocolate morsels!!! HUH?? Only the chocolates were supposed to be melted!!! READ THE DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!! Wow---I can only imagine her trying to put together a child's toy or some other product that takes directions:eek: Okay...rant over, I just can't stand when people don't read directions...that is what they are there for.

pamperedbybarbara said:
...if she is not sure what our bar pan is perhaps she should have looked in one of our catalogs. .....

The bar pan came in her kit.....

What's even scarier is that she is now a Consultant supposedly and doesn't have the sense to go back and change her comments?

I was thinking that thought about her, too. I just didn't want to rant on forever...didn't want people on here to think I was some raving looney, I usually just read alot of the threads, but when something bugs me as much as she did I just can't get my fingers to stop typing:blushing:. Linda, you are right- I didn't realize it at the time. I got mine a few years before I became a consultant. If she can't read recipe directions, what makes anyone think she can read her consultant agreement. See?? Here my darn fingers go again!!;)

MrsCaleb said:
What if you had a PC Open house, made an "event" on facebook and invited a bunch of your friends? Is this not allowed either?

Yes, this is a violation. I had called HO regarding a fundraiser that I wanted to do for an organization (their board won't allow posting fundraisers on their site - gets out of hand, etc.) So I asked, can I set it up as an event on FB since there are a lot of supporters of this organization/cause there. I was told no...I'd have to email privately about the fundraiser (using my PWS e-vites as an option).

pamperedbybarbara said:
I was thinking that thought about her, too. I just didn't want to rant on forever...didn't want people on here to think I was some raving looney, I usually just read alot of the threads, but when something bugs me as much as she did I just can't get my fingers to stop typing:blushing:. Linda, you are right- I didn't realize it at the time. I got mine a few years before I became a consultant. If she can't read recipe directions, what makes anyone think she can read her consultant agreement. See?? Here my darn fingers go again!!;)
That's the point when I add the "Oops, did I type that out loud?" comment. :D

The FB group got reported, but had been changed to private before it did. Now they have a new admin who wants us to e-mail our consultant IDs to her. Am I wrong to be wary of this?

Frankly this board is so much better organized than that one and I spend very little time there ...

Di - trust your instincts...

Di_Can_Cook said:
The FB group got reported, but had been changed to private before it did. Now they have a new admin who wants us to e-mail our consultant IDs to her. Am I wrong to be wary of this?

Frankly this board is so much better organized than that one and I spend very little time there ...

I personally would not join that group...

Di_Can_Cook said:

Hey Di! There is a whole nother thread about this. I would stay away from it if I was u just to be safe. U may want to read that thread to get a little more insight into it.

which thread - I missed it??

etteluap70PC said:
I am still amazed at how many people do not get it!

[B]From the policies manual:
Consultants and Above
Other than signing up for a Pampered Chef® Personal Web Site or approved vendor sites, do not list the company name when filling out personal profiles on the Internet. [/B]
Consultants of every level are prohibited from linking to their Pampered Chef® Personal Web Sites. This includes both sponsored links and banner ads that you pay for, as well as non-sponsored links that you don’t pay for. For instance, if a friend posts a link on their family’s Web site to your Personal Web Site, you would be in violation of this policy. Additionally, any other form ofadvertising on the Web is prohibited.

Pretty clear to me!
Sorry if this seems harsh but I'm ticked by the # of violations on facebook, including by consultants in my upline!

Exactly!! This should not even be a debate at all!

I really hope HO comes out with a NEW New Consultant agreement that states in BOLD that you cannot do online advertising. Or maybe we should all have to re-submit our agreements that we understand this policy. Then there is no room for the "well, I didn't know". ;)

I totally agree with abiding by the company's policies. Having said that, I do wish that they would let us state that we are consultants with Pampered Chef (using the correct title as stated in the policies and procedures) on myspace and facebook. I think those are great places to advertise your business. When your friends jump on to the sites, they can see what the specials are, etc. I know that we have our website that we pay for, but what's wrong with bragging about how much we love our job on those networking sites? I agree that cooking shows, catalog shows, handing out catalogs, business cards, etc. is the mainstay of our business, but let's face the facts that times have changed and people communicate regularly via the internet. It would be great if the rules were a bit more lenient. Does anyone agree? Maybe if we voice it enough, PC will amend the policy?

<sigh>Color me a freaking idiot! I hate it when I screw up!I am going to RE-read the policies because I did not remember that section - Thank you for posting!I thought as long as I made it clear that I was an INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT - I was OK to use the PC name. As in : Ind PC Consultant - I have that everywhere.THANK YOU!!! I just changed my FACEBOOK - I think that is the only place it is an issue. I don't post anywhere else except here.Also, as far as the FACEBOOK groups - I removed myself from ALL of them. I absolutely would not give your Consultant ID to any of them. I felt like most of them were useless anyway - I never went to them or posted.

Not sure if this is off-topic...

...but, I assume non-consultants ARE allowed to post in blogs or online how much they love PC? Or how much they love a certain product? Is this even allowed?

Are consultants allowed to do that...NOT mentioning that they are a consultant or mentioning our personal website.?? Just curious.

kam said:
Not sure if this is off-topic...

...but, I assume non-consultants ARE allowed to post in blogs or online how much they love PC? Or how much they love a certain product? Is this even allowed?

Are consultants allowed to do that...NOT mentioning that they are a consultant or mentioning our personal website.?? Just curious.

So long as you don't identify yourself as a consultant or tell people to contact you about the products, I see nothing wrong with posting your love for products. It's a fine line.

amy07 said:
Exactly!! This should not even be a debate at all!

I really hope HO comes out with a NEW New Consultant agreement that states in BOLD that you cannot do online advertising. Or maybe we should all have to re-submit our agreements that we understand this policy. Then there is no room for the "well, I didn't know". ;)

This was posted to a yahoo online group I am part of...I copied the above quotation that was posted. :

I have seen many refernces to what you can and can not say over the
internet. I have read the policy over and over again. Someone told me I
could not mention on my Myspace or Facebook accounts that I am a
Consultant for PC, yet that is not what it says in the P&P's. Infact it
says I can not link my Personal PC webpage to any site. It does say
that I can talk about PC as long as I represent myself as an
Inpependant Consultant for Pampered Chef and at all times keep the font
and print size the same, in no way drawing extra attention to it. I was
afraid to tell my friends and family via myspace and facebook that I am
now doing PC, but not anymore. I just will make sure that i never link
my PC personal site unless it is in a strictly personal email capacity.

chefsteph07 said:
This was posted to a yahoo online group I am part of...I copied the above quotation that was posted. :

I have seen many refernces to what you can and can not say over the
internet. I have read the policy over and over again. Someone told me I
could not mention on my Myspace or Facebook accounts that I am a
Consultant for PC, yet that is not what it says in the P&P's. Infact it
says I can not link my Personal PC webpage to any site. It does say
that I can talk about PC as long as I represent myself as an
Inpependant Consultant for Pampered Chef and at all times keep the font
and print size the same, in no way drawing extra attention to it. I was
afraid to tell my friends and family via myspace and facebook that I am
now doing PC, but not anymore. I just will make sure that i never link
my PC personal site unless it is in a strictly personal email capacity.

She needs to read the P&P again:

Internet/Web: Additional Guidelines
Consultants and Above
Other than signing up for a Pampered Chef® Personal Web
Site or approved vendor sites, do not list the company name
when filling out personal profiles on the Internet.

here's the rest of it:

You may set up a chat room or e-mail newsgroup ONLY to
communicate solely with other Pampered Chef® Consultants
about the business. Please do not mention, advertise or
promote your Pampered Chef® business on any chat
rooms, other than those created for communicating with
other Consultants.

I just posted all this on that Yahoo group after getting some flaming posts about feeling so strongly about the subject, I have been educated alot on here about this type of thing,I actually just got a FB acct this week and was very particular not to mention PC and then there was some talk on the Yahoo group about it and I quoted what was stated on this thread and that response I copied was what I got back in return. Then someone wrote that she doesn't know why I feel so strongly about it and she doesn't understand why if SHE OWNS HER OWN BUSINESS why she can't advertise how she sees fit and I again copied what was listed on the other thread about owning your own business, but not owning PC and signing the contract, yada yada. I have yet to get any responses back about it since I just sent it but I said it's not fair for everyone who tries to follow rules to have to put up w/ someone who so blatantly disregards it.

This is another response I just got:

Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 11:11 PM

If you are online and someone asks you what you have been up to you can tell
them in chat or on their wall etc. You cannot list that you are a Pampered
Chef consultant in your profile. It is a small distinction, but it is fine
to "speak" about in the real and virtual worlds, it is different to have it
in your profile, be linking your website on other websites etc. I always
thought of that rule in this manner: PC has a procedure in place to direct
people to PC consultants via the PC website; if a few consultants have their
info linked to other sites and someone googles "Pampered Chef consultant"
said person could be directed to an individual's webpage. It is just a way
to ensure that the people are given leads in a fair manner. Hope that this
makes sense.

chefsteph07 said:
This is another response I just got:

Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 11:11 PM

If you are online and someone asks you what you have been up to you can tell
them in chat or on their wall etc.
You cannot list that you are a Pampered
Chef consultant in your profile. It is a small distinction, but it is fine
to "speak" about in the real and virtual worlds, it is different to have it
in your profile, be linking your website on other websites etc. I always
thought of that rule in this manner: PC has a procedure in place to direct
people to PC consultants via the PC website; if a few consultants have their
info linked to other sites and someone googles "Pampered Chef consultant"
said person could be directed to an individual's webpage. It is just a way
to ensure that the people are given leads in a fair manner. Hope that this
makes sense.

Did anyone tell her that was wrong? "Please do not mention, advertise or
other Consultants."

They can talk about it online with anyone, as long as it's private--it can't be posted for anyone else to see. One on one PM's are safe.

babywings76 said:
Did anyone tell her that was wrong? "Please do not mention, advertise or
other Consultants."

They can talk about it online with anyone, as long as it's private--it can't be posted for anyone else to see. One on one PM's are safe.

I did tell her that and I was told that "I" was wrong, so I'm done.

I ran accross this Login | Facebook

that can't be right.. havent' reported it, nor did I contact the consultant(?)
but is someone knows it's not right will you please do so?

Looks like its someone having a show and using FB to invite everyone - not a bad idea if she is just the host - I don't see her website or anything listed so that is what I think it is -

Jess_K said:
I ran accross this Login | Facebook

that can't be right.. havent' reported it, nor did I contact the consultant(?)
but is someone knows it's not right will you please do so?

I'm curious - Why don't you report it yourself?

Whoever she is put the PC logo on her page.

pampered.chris said:
Whoever she is put the PC logo on her page.

That isn't the current logo - the hat is the wrong color.

First, I have to say I do generally agree with the policy. I have no problem that I can't put up my own websites to sell or plaster the web with my PWS link. Also, it really doesn't matter if I agree or not. The policy is what it is. When I signed up, I agreed to the policies. So I am not really arguing about whether the policy is right or not.

BUT...I just joined FB to see what it was all about (I CAN'T believe how many people I know are on this thing).

Here are my questions and now I can see why it can be SO easy to get confused.

1. 2 yrs ago (before I became a consultant) I could have put in my profile that I loved PC products. But, now that I am a consultant, I probably can't (or shouldn't) do that. Seems odd.??

2. All of my friends know what I do. What if one of them puts on my wall something about PC? It would not be odd that one of them would ask about placing an order, getting a new catty or even just asking how my shows are going. So, I guess this would be a violation?? Even if my info is set to only friends can see? Now this scares me. That I could get a violation that I may not even be able to control.

Am I interpreting correctly?

kam said:
First, I have to say I do generally agree with the policy. I have no problem that I can't put up my own websites to sell or plaster the web with my PWS link. Also, it really doesn't matter if I agree or not. The policy is what it is. When I signed up, I agreed to the policies. So I am not really arguing about whether the policy is right or not.

BUT...I just joined FB to see what it was all about (I CAN'T believe how many people I know are on this thing).

Here are my questions and now I can see why it can be SO easy to get confused.

1. 2 yrs ago (before I became a consultant) I could have put in my profile that I loved PC products. But, now that I am a consultant, I probably can't (or shouldn't) do that. Seems odd.??

2. All of my friends know what I do. What if one of them puts on my wall something about PC? It would not be odd that one of them would ask about placing an order, getting a new catty or even just asking how my shows are going. So, I guess this would be a violation?? Even if my info is set to only friends can see? Now this scares me. That I could get a violation that I may not even be able to control.

Am I interpreting correctly?

I totally agree. My friends use technology. That is the only way I talk to some of them! And it is awkward to have to ask someone to remove something (which I have had to do.)

I am all for following rules, and I am not looking for a way to bend them, but if my hosts want to use facebook to invite guests and get outside orders for their shows, why should I have to stop them? Seems sort of counter-productive. But, I will continue to stop them as long as that policy is in place.

ON FB you cannot prevent a friend from posting a PC question on your wall. You can Immediately delete it then either call, email or send a Private message to that friend to answer the question.

I would say it is OK to be a "fan of PC products as long as it does not say anywhere on your profile that you are a consultant.

Keep in mind. If someone from HO decides to be verry picky just the fact that you are a cons. and even have the words Pampered Chef associated with your profile could get you a slap on the hand and a "please remove it" message.

I agree it can be awkward having to ask someone to remove something. I had this happen on Cafe mom last year when a friend posted about her show and put a link to my PWS. She just took of the web address and asked people to contact her.

If a friend is having a show thay can post it on FB. They just cannot post "here is my consultants website and email!"

I guess that I hadn't read the P&P very carefully. I just took everything PC that I could find off my facebook and off my blog. As I was doing it my son was wondering what I was doing and I told him. He asked me "Why Mom? Don't they want you to have any business?" I wonder the same thing but until policy changes I will try to keep to the policies! I just hope that the policy changes someday because fb and my blog are how I communicate with a lot of my friends! :)

http://www.opensourcecook.com/2009/01/29/320/#comments

notice post #18

maassl said:
I guess that I hadn't read the P&P very carefully. I just took everything PC that I could find off my facebook and off my blog. As I was doing it my son was wondering what I was doing and I told him. He asked me "Why Mom? Don't they want you to have any business?" I wonder the same thing but until policy changes I will try to keep to the policies! I just hope that the policy changes someday because fb and my blog are how I communicate with a lot of my friends! :)

Yes PC want's you to have Business! PC is trying to have us keep our business "personal". You cannot truly create lasting Personal relationships via the internet. PC has always since Doris started it been about people, and helping people have fuller lives. Being a consultant has always been about building relationships with people thru our shows and excellent customer service.

As for the Open source cook gal well... I just can not comment because if I do it will get petty and pretty ugly and I do not want to go there...

pamperedlinda said:
http://www.opensourcecook.com/2009/01/29/320/#comments

notice post #18

?? I can't find post #18. It keeps starting over at 0 and going up to 9, then restarting.

etteluap70PC said:
You cannot truly create lasting Personal relationships via the internet.

I have to respectfully disagree with this statement.

:eek:
kcjodih said:
?? I can't find post #18. It keeps starting over at 0 and going up to 9, then restarting.

It kind of cuts the first number off a bit. Look at the second #8.

turtle15 said:

Me too!!

I actually met my best friend via the internet...lol. We were on the same baby board for our sons.

BettieC said:
Me too!!

I actually met my best friend via the internet...lol. We were on the same baby board for our sons.

I also disagree!!!

I met a wonderful guy that was my best friend for years. we have kind of lost touch, but we picked up our friendship again through face book. He lives in the chicago area, so we don't see each other much. But I am planning on meeting up with him and his wife when my hubby and I go up to visit his kids in a couple months.

pamperedlinda said:
:eek:

It kind of cuts the first number off a bit. Look at the second #8.

Hey!! We're all famous are at least this site is! WOOHOO!!

turtle15 said:

I'm with you as well!!

rennea said:
I'm with you as well!!

Me three! I met a group of ladies on an expecting board for our May 99 babies... we've known each other for over 10 years now. I've met 4 of them. One day, we plan to all get together in one place :) In the meantime, we aim to hook up whenever possible in smaller groups. I consider them among my closest friends (maybe that says too much about my lack of friends, lol).

However, in terms of PC, I have found the most success with the traditional formula... face-to-face... I have never seen as much success with sales or bookings via email (even with my newsletter!) as I have with just having shows, talking to people, etc.

PampChefJoy said:
However, in terms of PC, I have found the most success with the traditional formula... face-to-face... I have never seen as much success with sales or bookings via email (even with my newsletter!) as I have with just having shows, talking to people, etc.

This is more what I was getting at.

but... I still stick with my personal opinion though if you are not interacting with someone in person you usually can not fully know them.

Etta ... I'm not at odds with the policy, but I do disagree very strongly with the following:

You cannot truly create lasting Personal relationships via the internet.

I beg to differ.

I met my best friend on this planet on the internet. I have taken vacations with people I have met on the internet. Many of these friends met their spouses on the internet.

I would say that my relationships with these people are far more lasting and far more personal than any relationship with any of my customers.

I do understand that things posted online can be associated with things best not mentioned, and that is why I agree with the policy. However, I cannot fathom this distrust of the internet.

Oh ... and I have also sold at least $500 in product to people I have met on the internet, including one of my first customers. While I have not met all of them in person, I would venture to say that I know them better than I know people I met at a county fair!

<h2>1. What is a PWS violation on Facebook?</h2><p>A PWS violation on Facebook refers to a violation of the platform's policies and community standards related to personal or business profiles, pages, or groups. This can include inappropriate content, harassment, fake or misleading information, or other violations.</p><h2>2. How do I report a PWS violation on Facebook?</h2><p>To report a PWS violation on Facebook, go to the post or profile in question and click on the three dots in the top right corner. Then, select "Report" and follow the prompts to specify the type of violation and provide any additional information. You can also report a violation through the Facebook Help Center.</p><h2>3. What happens after I report a PWS violation on Facebook?</h2><p>After you report a PWS violation on Facebook, the platform's team will review the report and take appropriate action. This could include removing the violating content, warning or disabling the account in question, or taking other measures to ensure a safe and respectful community on Facebook.</p><h2>4. Why did I receive an email stating that I violated a PWS on Facebook when I was the one reporting it?</h2><p>This can happen if there was a misunderstanding or mistake in the reporting process. The Facebook team may have mistakenly associated the reported violation with your account. If this happens, you can respond to the email and explain the situation or reach out to Facebook's support team for further assistance.</p><h2>5. Has this happened to anyone else when reporting a PWS violation on Facebook?</h2><p>It is possible that this has happened to others when reporting a PWS violation on Facebook. In some cases, it could be a misunderstanding or mistake on the platform's end. If you encounter a similar situation, it is best to reach out to Facebook's support team for assistance.</p>

1. What is a PWS violation on Facebook?

A PWS violation on Facebook refers to a violation of the platform's policies and community standards related to personal or business profiles, pages, or groups. This can include inappropriate content, harassment, fake or misleading information, or other violations.

2. How do I report a PWS violation on Facebook?

To report a PWS violation on Facebook, go to the post or profile in question and click on the three dots in the top right corner. Then, select "Report" and follow the prompts to specify the type of violation and provide any additional information. You can also report a violation through the Facebook Help Center.

3. What happens after I report a PWS violation on Facebook?

After you report a PWS violation on Facebook, the platform's team will review the report and take appropriate action. This could include removing the violating content, warning or disabling the account in question, or taking other measures to ensure a safe and respectful community on Facebook.

4. Why did I receive an email stating that I violated a PWS on Facebook when I was the one reporting it?

This can happen if there was a misunderstanding or mistake in the reporting process. The Facebook team may have mistakenly associated the reported violation with your account. If this happens, you can respond to the email and explain the situation or reach out to Facebook's support team for further assistance.

5. Has this happened to anyone else when reporting a PWS violation on Facebook?

It is possible that this has happened to others when reporting a PWS violation on Facebook. In some cases, it could be a misunderstanding or mistake on the platform's end. If you encounter a similar situation, it is best to reach out to Facebook's support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies