• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Facebook Links for Your Pampered Chef Site

In summary, Facebook URL links are clickable web addresses used to easily share and access content on the platform. They can be created by using the "share" button or manually adding a username or ID to the URL. Customization and changes to the URL link are possible, but it is important to note that they are not permanent and may become invalid if a page or profile is deleted or if the username is changed.
Aprilthediningdiva
On my Facebook page I have links that send people to my Pampered Chef site, but when they are cliked the link just goes to Pampered Chef web site.
It doesn't appear to be linked with my site.
Does anyone have a good way of directing people to my Pampered Chef personal web site so that the click is linked to me.

everything I tried goes to your site...

Hi Jane, thank you for looking. It's like it sometimes works and other times it just goes to the PC main site. I am just trying to make sure that if someone clicks on my links to purchase something, that I actually get the credit for it.
Still trying to learn all this.
Thank you.

What is a Facebook URL link?

A Facebook URL link is a clickable web address that directs users to a specific page or profile on Facebook. It is used to easily share and access content on the platform.

How do I create a Facebook URL link?

To create a Facebook URL link, you can either use the "share" button on a post or page and copy the link provided, or you can manually create a link by adding the username or ID of the page or profile after "facebook.com/" in the URL.

Can I customize my Facebook URL link?

Yes, you can customize your Facebook URL link by choosing a unique username for your page or profile. This will replace the randomly generated ID in the URL with your chosen username, making it easier to remember and share.

Can I change my Facebook URL link?

Yes, you can change your Facebook URL link by going to your page or profile settings and clicking on the "Edit" button next to your current username. Keep in mind that you can only change your username once, so choose carefully.

Are Facebook URL links permanent?

No, Facebook URL links are not permanent. If a page or profile is deleted, the URL link associated with it will become invalid. Additionally, if a username is changed, the previous URL link will no longer work. It is important to keep this in mind when sharing and using Facebook URL links.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msanders102
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
msanders102
  • ughubug
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Harrisdm