• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unsure About Utilizing FB for Business? Ask Sandi!

:)I think it's important to make sure that your friends and family don't feel like you only fb to gain business (unless you've set up a business page). Ours is a business of relationships. Building relationships via fb is a great way to help your business.That said, I think it's important to make sure that your friends and family don't feel like you only fb to gain business (unless you've set up a business page). Ours is a business of relationships. Building relationships via fb is a great way to help your business.
sandilou
Silver Member
I haven't really started using FB for my business yet. I just don't know what I'm doing with it well enough to start. (not FB -- I've been on for years). Our community college is offering a class this spring - Facebook for Business. I'm just curious, if you are using it, what results have you had?

Thanks!
Sandi

I, personally, haven't had a lot of success as far as my business goes when it comes to using FB for it. Have you checked out the online courses offered on the PC website? There are a couple that they offer. Maybe it will work a little better for you. I'm still relatively new and still working to establish my customer base.

Yeah, I've done those classes. The one being offered is hands on, which would be great to figure it all out. Its $99 -- so I want to make sure it will be worth it!

Sandi

I put pictures of recipes I make on FB - that creates a lot of interest. I have gotten 2 orders via FB. :)

Use Facebook all the time! Have booked shows on FB, sold items on FB, AND recruited THREE new consultants on FB. LOVE FB!

Us it all the time for business have booked several shows from it!!!

I've had several shows and orders from FB! Love it! Some of my FB friends are people I only know online and don't have their e-mail addresses so I toss a shout-out whenever I send a newsletter.

Use it all the time for business have booked several shows from it!!!

I have also booked several shows via FB and sales. I have also had 1 recruit so for from FB.

I've had 2 recruits from facebook & alot of people asking questions about becoming a recruit. I've also had a few sells. :)

For those who have been successful, are you using your personal profile or have you created one just for your business?

tiggerhale said:
I put pictures of recipes I make on FB - that creates a lot of interest. I have gotten 2 orders via FB. :)

Great idea! I haven't thought to do that but I'll have to give it a try.

I use my personal profile but that is kinda/sorta a PC thing. I honestly don't think my 300+ friends would friend one ONLY for PC. (I do have a separate one only for my real job and I have to say it's really boring!)

I have both personal and business. Fb has been a boon to my business because it's the only way some of my friends communicate. They'll send me a fb message to host or to buy. If nothing else, fb is a way to keep your name in front of your customers. That said, I think it's important to make sure that your friends and family don't feel like you only fb to gain business (unless you've set up a business page). Ours is a business of relationships. Building relationships via fb is a great way to help your business.

At the end of the year I was $150 away from having my best year ever with PC so I had a $300 sale on PC and ended up getting over $340 in orders with posting it on FB. I was so happy with how I did. I have also gotten a few shows with it.

1. How can utilizing Facebook benefit my business?

Using Facebook for business can provide numerous benefits, such as increasing brand awareness, reaching a larger audience, engaging with potential customers, and driving website traffic.

2. Is Facebook a suitable platform for all types of businesses?

While Facebook can be beneficial for many types of businesses, it may not be the best platform for every business. It is important to consider your target audience and the type of content you want to share before utilizing Facebook for your business.

3. What type of content should I post on my business's Facebook page?

It is important to post a variety of content on your business's Facebook page, including informative articles, promotional posts, engaging visuals, and customer reviews. It is also important to post consistently and engage with your audience to keep them interested and informed.

4. How can I measure the success of my Facebook business page?

Facebook provides analytics tools, such as Insights, which can help you track the success of your business page. You can measure metrics such as reach, engagement, and website clicks to determine the effectiveness of your Facebook presence.

5. Are there any best practices for utilizing Facebook for business?

Some best practices for utilizing Facebook for business include creating a strong and consistent brand image, posting relevant and engaging content, utilizing Facebook advertising, and engaging with your audience through comments and messages. It is also important to stay updated on Facebook's algorithms and guidelines to ensure your page is performing well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mammita001
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam