• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Order Was Supposedly Delivered, But Guest Didn't Receive

In summary, the conversation revolves around a Facebook show where the order was not delivered to the guest. The host plans on calling home office to resolve the issue and the guest suggests checking all entrances to the house. It is also mentioned that the guest lived in an apartment building and the package was found at the building's office. The conversation ends with the suggestion to get a second address from the customer in case of future delivery issues.
Tania Bonner
Gold Member
Hello, has anyone experiencing doing a facebook show and the order was not delivered to a guest. I check the shipment status on CC and it was supposedly delivered on October 2nd, the guest contacted the host to bring it to my attention. Not sure how to proceed from here, this has never happen to me. I do plan on calling home office on Monday to see what to do. Was wondering if anyone has any idea how else to proceed. I would like to keep this guest and host happy. :cry:

HO will send another shipment if that one didn't make it. First, just have the guest double check to see if the delivery driver might have put it at a different door, side of house near garage or other such place. Could be that they delivered it to the wrong house, too. But HO will honor it and issue a new shipment if it wasn't received.

Double check with the guest that the right address was entered. Some times people get in a hurry and accidentally hit a wrong street number. Then, like Amanda suggested, have the guest check all entrances to the house to make sure it didn't get put some where else. That way all the bases are covered when you call HO. You might even have to get a 2nd address from the customer, HO might not mail it to the original address if it didn't get delivered correctly the first time.

thanks everyone for the advise. Just to let everyone the guest lived in an apartment building the office at the apartment had the box but did not tell her she had a package. She got the box today. Needless to say she was not happy with her building manager for not telling her she had a package.

Well, at least she got it. And, now you know what to do in the unlikely event that a shipment goes missing in the future.

What should I do if my order was marked as delivered but I did not receive it?

If your order was marked as delivered but you did not receive it, the first thing you should do is check with your neighbors or building manager to see if they may have accepted the package on your behalf. If you still cannot locate your package, contact the shipping carrier to inquire about the delivery details. You can also reach out to the seller to inform them about the situation. They may be able to provide additional information or assist with filing a claim.

What if the tracking information shows that my package was delivered, but I never received it?

If the tracking information for your package shows that it was delivered but you did not receive it, there could be a few possible explanations. Sometimes packages are marked as delivered by mistake or may be delivered to the wrong address. It's also possible that the package was stolen or misplaced. In any case, it's best to contact the shipping carrier and the seller to see if they can help track down the package or provide a replacement or refund.

Can I get a refund if my order was marked as delivered but I did not receive it?

If you did not receive your package even though it was marked as delivered, you may be eligible for a refund. However, the refund policy may vary depending on the seller and the shipping carrier. It's best to reach out to the seller and explain the situation to see if they can offer a refund or alternative solution. You can also file a claim with the shipping carrier for a lost or stolen package.

What if the seller claims they are not responsible for lost or stolen packages?

If the seller claims that they are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, it's important to review their policies and terms of service. Some sellers may offer insurance or protection for lost or stolen packages, while others may not. If you paid for the order with a credit card, you may also have some protection through your credit card company. It's best to contact the seller and try to work out a solution or contact your credit card company for assistance.

Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening in the future?

While there is no guaranteed way to prevent lost or stolen packages, there are a few steps you can take to minimize the risk. First, make sure to provide a secure and accurate shipping address when placing your order. You can also request a signature upon delivery to ensure the package is received by the intended recipient. If possible, try to be home or have someone else available to accept the package when it is delivered. You can also consider using a package tracking service or app to stay updated on the delivery status of your packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Roadtripray