• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Pampered Chef Business with These Facebook Show Tips

' game, and the, 'pick a cookbook and try a recipe from it' game. I also do a lot of personalizing- something that is really important to me. I always like to send along a little note or a gift with my shows. I think that's why my guests seem to like them so much.
lacar602
Hello everyone. I'm a new Consultant, and while I have a few cooking shows lined up, I am having difficulty getting anyone to agree to a Facebook show. I honestly don't get it because there is absolutely no work involved, and it puzzles me as to why anyone would NOT want to do it.

I've tried posting it on facebook under my personal page, as well as my pampered chef page. I've tried indivudual messages and e-mails, but have not had ANY luck.

Any help, ideas, thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

I look at facebook as a tool to get my name out there and tell people that I am a PC Consultant. Facebook is a fantastic medium though.

What I did in an effort to promote FB shows was contacted a couple friends by phone or in person, NOT email NOT msg on FB. I explained that I was trying to boost my PC visibility and asked if they could help me out. They were of course happy to help me and this is what I did:

I created an online PC show event through my PC page, one for each of the two friends. I then sent an invite to each one and when they responded I added them as a HOST of the event so they had control, yet they did not have to do a thing.

I asked the both of them to share the event with everyone on their friend list.

Both of them were happy to help me do this and didn't have to do a thing. One of them ended up with just over $150 for a show, the other had zero response. I am still finding hit or miss with FB events. I did however gain few new contacts from some inquiries that were made.

I gave the friend with no sales a rub as a thank you for helping me out. I think asking them to lend a hand is easier for them than agreeing to 'hosting' a show, helping you is obligation free while the mind says 'hosting' is an obligation to do extra work.

I might try that, seems when I ask people to help me out, it's easier than when I say 'would you ..'

heulflodyn said:
I might try that, seems when I ask people to help me out, it's easier than when I say 'would you ..'

The bottom line with the FB sharing event is that it doesn't require them to work for something they don't know they want.

It doesn't cost a thing if it doesn't work out and if it does work out they are very pleasantly surprised!

Good luck with it.

So far the FBPC events for hosts has, on some generated comments, not so many sales. If a host really wants sales they will have to do some extra contacting & maybe even phone calling. I have a show Sat. w/a friend's daughter & the host is now an adult friend. We have had it posted on Fb for awhile & it has not generated much. She has invited 41 & 4 have said they are going. She was also suppose to send me addresses to mail & although I have been a pest, that didn't happen so I now have about 12 phone #s & will be calling the invitation. We'll see how this goes.
A past host did generate several orders and at the last minute on the 15th. was able to meet her goal & we were able to send in the July show. I think as with any show the host needs to be excited and generate excitement for her guest whether it is a cooking, catalog or online show. I will continue to use this tool and add posts to the shows; some will generate feedback and on others I will probably just be posting for myself....

Thanks for all of your answers and ideas. I did try the "help" post instead of the "host" post, and I got one person who said she would do it. Unfortunately, she has yet to "invite" anyone! I have a show on Saturday...a "real" one, so I hope it goes well and I can forget about this facebook show.

I've done two FB shows, and I've had pretty decent responses with each of them. It takes a lot of posting on my behalf, but I find it easier to post one or two quick remarks, reminders, recipes, or other suggestions a day than I have anything else. I've found that it helps to do games with them, as you would at a regular cooking show. For example, I've done the, 'first three people that place an order and then post on here (FB event page) get a prize' and the, 'first five people to share their favorite product on here get a prize'. I think it really depends on the age and other demographics as to how FB shows turn out. A lot of younger people tend to use FB on a more daily basis, whereas older generations may not use it as frequently.

reneeg18 said:
I've done two FB shows, and I've had pretty decent responses with each of them. It takes a lot of posting on my behalf, but I find it easier to post one or two quick remarks, reminders, recipes, or other suggestions a day than I have anything else. I've found that it helps to do games with them, as you would at a regular cooking show. For example, I've done the, 'first three people that place an order and then post on here (FB event page) get a prize' and the, 'first five people to share their favorite product on here get a prize'.

I think it really depends on the age and other demographics as to how FB shows turn out. A lot of younger people tend to use FB on a more daily basis, whereas older generations may not use it as frequently.

That's a great idea. I've done 2. The first was a $300 show and the second was a $600 show and the host signed with PC. I really think it's important to get people to host by actually talking to them as opposed to messages or emails.

1. How do I schedule a Facebook show?

To schedule a Facebook show, go to your business page and click on "Events." Then click on "Create Event" and select "Online Event." Fill in all the necessary details and choose a date and time for your show. Finally, click on "Create" to schedule your Facebook show.

2. What are some tips for promoting my Facebook show?

To promote your Facebook show, create a catchy event name and description, share your event on your business page and personal profile, and encourage your friends and customers to invite others. You can also create engaging graphics and teasers to generate buzz and interest.

3. How can I make my Facebook show more interactive?

To make your Facebook show more interactive, use features like polls, quizzes, and Q&A sessions. You can also encourage your audience to comment and ask questions throughout the show and respond to them in real-time. Consider incorporating games or giveaways to keep your audience engaged.

4. What are some best practices for hosting a successful Facebook show?

Some best practices for hosting a successful Facebook show include having a clear and engaging presentation, using high-quality visuals and videos, interacting with your audience, and having a clear call to action at the end. It's also essential to test your equipment and internet connection beforehand to avoid technical issues.

5. How can I measure the success of my Facebook show?

To measure the success of your Facebook show, you can track metrics like the number of attendees, comments, shares, and engagement rates. You can also ask for feedback from your audience and use their responses to improve future shows. Additionally, track any sales or bookings that may result from your Facebook show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies