• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Show Generated a Wedding Show!

In summary, a consultant did a bridal registry this year and had a close friend do the letter. They made cards and put their contact information on them. They had a facebook wedding show open for the bride-to-be.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
EEK! I've got 3 facebook shows going on and I had someone say yesterday that they wanted to do a bridal registration with ME for their May wedding! I've read some previous posts about how consultants are handling registries by using their websites and putting the wish list in the Calendar/News section of their website (clever) but I have a few questions:

1. Does anyone have a sample letter/email that they send to their bride? I didn't see much of anything that is 'current' in the Files section.

2. I read about a consultant that creates "I am Registered with TPC" business cards. I found one such document in the Files section. Does anyone else have a sample they would like to share?

3. How do you handle the host specials? Do you just hold the "registry" open for one month? I guess that is my biggest hiccup right now.

I've only had one bridal registry 3 years ago and it wasn't really successful, so I'd like to know pointers in how you make yours work..

This wedding is May 11, 2013. She's in Texas. I'm in Illinois. I don't know her personally, so those are my other small hurdles to work with.

I'm going to continue to browse through the threads to see what I can find. I hope to gather enough information to be able to send an information packet within the next week.

Thanks in advance!!

I did a bridal registry this year, the bride's mom wanted to be very involved in it.
I gave her a catalog with highlights in it showing what the bride wanted and her mom showed it to family and friends for them to order of off. 1. I didn't do a letter, but she was a close friend. 2. I made up a sheet in excel for bridal registry cards sorta like Macy's and Bed Bath and Beyond gives you, except I printed them on blue paper, so they would stand out from the other places she's registered at. On the paper, I put my phone, email, and name on it. Most of the people just called me. I however don't have a website yet, but I believe it would be very beneficial for this. If you give me your email, I can email it to you. 3. On holding the registry open... She basically had two different parties. I opened it at the beginning of the month of her bridal shower, but her shower was at the end of the month. If your girl's shower was at the beginning of the month I'd hold it for the previous month's special. And did the same thing for her wedding. You could also have a facebook wedding show for her, I would however do it with enough space in between the shower and the wedding if it was the only thing that you were going to do for her so people have money to spend on products.

I've got a FB show open right now and spoke with a Bride-to-be a few minutes ago that will be booking off of it! Her's will actually be a Pampered Bride shower...a first for me, but I'm excited about it.Any suggestions about what to demo?

Would you be able to email me info on the bridal registry/show. [email protected]. Thank you.

What is a "Facebook Show Generated a Wedding Show!"?

A "Facebook Show Generated a Wedding Show!" is a virtual event where the host invites their friends and family to participate in a Pampered Chef show on Facebook. The purpose of the show is to showcase Pampered Chef products and provide guests with the opportunity to purchase items for a wedding registry or for their own use.

How do I host a "Facebook Show Generated a Wedding Show!"?

To host a "Facebook Show Generated a Wedding Show!", you will need to connect with a Pampered Chef consultant who will guide you through the process. They will provide you with a link to create your Facebook event and will help you plan the show, including selecting products to feature and setting up a registry for guests to purchase from.

Can I customize the products featured in my "Facebook Show Generated a Wedding Show!"?

Yes, as the host, you have the ability to work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select the products that will be showcased during your "Facebook Show Generated a Wedding Show!". You can choose products that are perfect for your wedding registry or for your own kitchen needs.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Facebook Show Generated a Wedding Show!"?

Hosting a "Facebook Show Generated a Wedding Show!" allows you to easily connect with your friends and family to showcase Pampered Chef products and potentially earn rewards for yourself. It also provides guests with the opportunity to shop for items for your wedding registry or for their own use, making it a convenient and fun way to prepare for a wedding or stock a kitchen.

Can I earn rewards for hosting a "Facebook Show Generated a Wedding Show!"?

Yes, as the host, you can earn rewards based on the sales made during your "Facebook Show Generated a Wedding Show!" and the number of guests who attend. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on the specific rewards available for hosting a virtual show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • Roadtripray