• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Posting Service: Schedule and Drip Posts for Your FB Page

Interesting about the frequency... see, as a consumer, I don't think I would want to see daily posts. I subscribe to alot of business feeds and I tend to dislike those that post daily. I realize you want to post frequently enough to catch people's attention - especially if they have alot of friends and news tends to get buried on their walls... but too frequently is a turnoff too, I think.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
So I've seen some discussion around this and it seems like there might be a demand for something like this that is PC-based, not generic.... If so, what kind of information/posting would you want to "drip" on your page, and how much would you be willing to pay for something like that?

The ability to schedule posts on FB pages now has got me thinking this might be something I can offer as a service...

Pictures catch people's attention. Everyone loves recipes. But we of course want to communicate the specials to our customers, too.As far as payment... I may not be the best person to say right now, because I'm really not spending much of anything on my business, as it's not very active. At one point, when I was thinking about it more, the number I was tossing around in my head was around $0.25-0.50 per post, with 2-3 posts per weekday. That would range from $10 - $30 per month, depending on the frequency and the per post price.

I'm interested, Joy. I wouldn't want as many posts as Noora does. I think one a day at most. Of course, I still need to set-up a biz page on FB. I wouldn't do one a day on my personal page even if it was just a recipe. I'd be willing to pay $5/month for 20 posts (5/week). I see posts from my PC friends on FB with recipes, tips, and specials and I just don't get around to doing that many posts and don't have the technical ability sometimes to get some of those things on FB without it being a "share."

Interesting about the frequency... see, as a consumer, I don't think I would want to see daily posts. I subscribe to alot of business feeds and I tend to dislike those that post daily. I realize you want to post frequently enough to catch people's attention - especially if they have alot of friends and news tends to get buried on their walls... but too frequently is a turnoff too, I think.

PampChefJoy said:

That was my thought behind the 2-3 per day. Because of FB's settings for "Top Posts" and such, a single post per day might never get seen by some people. By doing a couple per day, spaced throughout, you can catch most people regardless of what time of day is their FB time.

1. What is a Facebook posting service?

A Facebook posting service is a service that helps individuals or businesses manage and schedule their posts on Facebook. This can include creating content, scheduling posts, and engaging with followers.

2. How does a Facebook posting service work?

A Facebook posting service typically works by connecting with your Facebook account and giving you access to a dashboard or platform where you can create and schedule posts. Some services also offer features such as content creation, analytics, and engagement tools.

3. What are the benefits of using a Facebook posting service?

Using a Facebook posting service can save you time and effort in managing your social media presence. It can also help you create more consistent and engaging content, reach a wider audience, and track your performance through analytics.

4. How much does a Facebook posting service cost?

The cost of a Facebook posting service can vary depending on the features and level of service offered. Some services may have a monthly or yearly subscription fee, while others may charge per post or offer a one-time payment option. It's important to research and compare different options to find one that fits your budget and needs.

5. Is a Facebook posting service right for my business?

A Facebook posting service can be beneficial for businesses of all sizes, as it can help increase brand awareness, engage with customers, and drive traffic to your website. However, it ultimately depends on your specific goals and resources. It's best to evaluate the features and pricing of different services to determine if it aligns with your business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • Admin Greg