• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Photos and Banners for Subscribers: FAQs and Guidelines

In summary, to add a Facebook banner to your profile, go to your profile page and click on your current banner. From there, you can choose a pre-made banner or upload your own custom banner. The recommended size for a Facebook banner is 820 pixels by 312 pixels. Videos cannot be used as Facebook banners, only static images or a slideshow. To change your Facebook profile picture, hover over your current picture and click "Update Profile Picture". You can add a caption to Facebook photos by clicking on the photo and then selecting the "Edit" button.
bostonbelle
Just wondering.... I am not a subscriber to your newsletter, but I am a fan on Facebook. Are the banners, etc you post only for your subscribers? They're fantastic, but I don't want to snag what I shouldn't.

Thanks!

I am pretty sure since these are being put on Facebook with directions on how to use them that they are intended for everyone who is a fan of the Facebook page. The subscriptions have to be gotten to through the website with a user name and password.

They are for anyone who is a fan on my page to use. It's "public". Though if you find them useful, I would ask that you refer me to any other consultants who might find my newsletter service helpful :)

Thank you! I just wanted to double check :)

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in our Facebook photos and banners. These are actually available for anyone to use, whether you are a subscriber to our newsletter or just a fan on Facebook. We love sharing our designs with everyone and encourage you to use them to promote your own business or share your love for our products. Thank you for being a fan and happy cooking!

1. How do I add a Facebook banner to my profile?

To add a Facebook banner to your profile, go to your profile page and click on your current banner. From there, you can either choose a pre-made banner from the selection provided or upload your own custom banner.

2. What is the recommended size for a Facebook banner?

The recommended size for a Facebook banner is 820 pixels by 312 pixels. This ensures that your banner will fit properly on both desktop and mobile devices.

3. Can I use a video as my Facebook banner?

Currently, it is not possible to use a video as your Facebook banner. You can only use a static image or a slideshow of multiple images.

4. How do I change my Facebook profile picture?

To change your Facebook profile picture, go to your profile page and hover over your current profile picture. Click on the "Update Profile Picture" button and choose to either upload a new photo or select one from your existing photos.

5. Can I add a caption to my Facebook photos?

Yes, you can add a caption to your Facebook photos by clicking on the photo and then clicking on the "Edit" button. From there, you can add a caption and also tag any friends who are in the photo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gkoinski
  • esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK