• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook/Pampered Chef Question

In summary, Facebook is a popular social media platform founded in 2004 that allows users to connect with friends and family, share photos and videos, and discover new content. To create a Facebook account, you can visit the website or download the mobile app and provide your personal information. Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools and pantry items. To purchase their products through Facebook, you can join a group or follow a consultant's page. You can also become a Pampered Chef consultant through Facebook by purchasing their digital starter kit and connecting with other consultants for support and training.
byrd1956
Gold Member
One of my customer's is doing a Relay for Life fundraiser. Can I post something like this on my FB page?

To all my FB friends: My friend, Linda is having a Relay for Life Pampered Chef Fundraiser. Purchasing any Pampered Chef quality products to use in your home will generate funds for Relay for Life. The cool thing about TPC is they do not raise their prices as some companies do.
You can help raise funds for Relay for Life two ways:
Make a purchase:
- a donation of up to 15% of sales generated by the fundraiser
Book a show:
- $3 contribution for each future Show booking from the fundraiser
If you are interested, please send me an e-mail and I will give you the details.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with it. You do not post a link to your website. Heck, you don't even say that YOU are the consultant!

Yeah, I think you'd be fine.

1. What is Facebook?

Facebook is a social media platform that allows users to connect with friends and family, share photos and videos, and discover new content. It was founded in 2004 and has since become one of the most popular social media networks in the world.

2. How do I create a Facebook account?

To create a Facebook account, you can visit the Facebook website or download the mobile app. You will need to provide your name, email or phone number, date of birth, and create a password. Once your account is created, you can start connecting with friends and customizing your profile.

3. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They offer a variety of products that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

4. How do I purchase Pampered Chef products through Facebook?

To purchase Pampered Chef products through Facebook, you can join a Facebook group or follow a consultant's page. They will post about upcoming parties or specials, and you can place an order through them. You can also contact a consultant directly to make a purchase or host a party.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant through Facebook?

Yes, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant through Facebook. The company offers a digital starter kit that includes all the tools and resources you need to start your business online. You can also connect with other consultants and receive training and support through Facebook groups and pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • chefhorton