• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice: Struggling to Get Orders for My Facebook Party

In summary, to increase the number of guests attending your Facebook party, reach out to your existing network, promote on social media, and create a sense of urgency. To make the party more engaging, include interactive elements and encourage participation. It's important to strike a balance with posting and make your party stand out by offering unique elements and collaborating with others. If you're not getting enough orders, reach out individually and offer personalized recommendations and exceptional customer service.
wildrose4420
Hi, everyone! I have a facebook party going on right know and another one starting next week. So far, I have only had one order. I have tried games and posting about our products. My host has been posting too, but we are just not having any luck. Any advice? What am I doing wrong? Thanks!!

I'm finding that with some crowds they'd rather place an order with the host instead of through the website. One thing to keep in mind--unless a person who is invited clicks Going or Maybe they don't see anything beyond the initial invitation.

A lot of people do not go onto FB as often as we think or they ignore Events. I have found that if I want the host to have a successful FB party that both of us need to reach out to everyone personally through messaging. Another way is to go to the Host's FB page to see who actually "Likes" or "Comments" on the posts and then send them personal messages. It is time consuming; especially if the Host isn't helping. Good Luck!

1. How can I increase the number of guests attending my Facebook party?

The best way to increase the number of guests attending your Facebook party is to reach out to your existing network of friends, family, and customers. Send out personalized invitations and remind them to RSVP. You can also promote your party on social media and create a sense of urgency by offering exclusive deals or prizes for those who attend.

2. What should I include in my Facebook party to make it more engaging?

To make your Facebook party more engaging, you can include interactive games, polls, and live videos. You can also offer tips and tricks, share recipes, and showcase your products in action. Encourage guests to participate by asking questions and offering exclusive discounts or giveaways.

3. How often should I post during my Facebook party?

It's important to strike a balance between not posting enough and overwhelming your guests with too many posts. A good rule of thumb is to post every 10-15 minutes, but make sure each post is meaningful and adds value to the party.

4. How can I make my Facebook party stand out from others?

To make your Facebook party stand out, you can offer unique themes, exclusive products, or limited-time deals. You can also collaborate with other consultants and create a joint party to reach a larger audience. Personalize your party and make it fun and interactive to keep guests engaged.

5. What should I do if I'm not getting enough orders during my Facebook party?

If you're not getting enough orders during your Facebook party, don't get discouraged. Reach out to guests individually and offer personalized recommendations based on their interests. You can also offer a special deal or discount for those who place an order during the party. Remember to follow up with guests after the party and offer exceptional customer service to encourage future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • ahprimer21