• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Facebook Party: Tips and Ideas for Hosting a Successful Event

I forwarded the email to the templates.Hi Paula, Did you get an answer to your question...I forwarded the email to the templates.I forwarded the email to the templates.
Cici
Have anyone created an outline for their Facebook party? What stuff do you share? I've seen some parties have a lot of prizes, what type of prize would you do? I have my first Facebook party this week and I am a little bit lost

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I am not now, nor have I ever been on Facebook, but a quick search of Consultant's Corner turned up a few items...these two jumped out at me as possibly useful. (to search- I just entered "Facebook" in the Keyword search on CC).As for prizes, being an online party, they would be various items of different price ranges. Typically, I keep it very small (like under $5), because you are in this to make at least a few dollars. YES- it's ok to invest a few dollars to get future business, but don't spend it all or you won't be in business too long. ;) Anyway- things like Rubs, Season's Best, Mini Spatula, Free Shipping, etc. With products, you can either add them to the host order (after she takes all of her benefits), so you'll get the host discount on those items, thereby spending even less.So I would look at the products that fit in that price range, and highlight a couple. What to give prizes for...not sure. I saw someone say something about the "first order", or maybe offer an extra gift for orders over a certain dollar amount. I used to do a Season's Best for orders over $30, another small item for orders over $50, and then of course you had the PC Guest Special of the month. Hope this helps! Good luck. I would just keep it simple.

Attachments

• P7657-Facebook posting tips_r4.pdf
    279.1 KB · Views: 2,871
  • p7417-082014us-facebookquickguide.pdf
    476.4 KB · Views: 2,193
I don't really have an outline. I just post things about the products. The resources essavymom shared are good ones.

Hi! Do you have an email? I have a template I can forward to you if you'd like.

Scarlet Overlord said:
Would you be able to email me the Facebook outline you use [email protected]. Thank you in advance

Scarlet Overlord said:
would you be able to email me the template you have I am going to do one and need some sort of direction.

How can I add pictures of products and/or recipes, as well as the discontinued flyer, to a facebook online show?

Scarlet Overlord said:
Hi! Would you please email me the template too? Thanks so much in advance! [email protected]

Scarlet Overlord said:
Hi I am new to this,can you send me your template as well? It would be greatly appreciated [email protected]. Thank you in advance :)

I would very much like a template as well. I have 7 FB events this month and it's driving me crazy! [email protected]. Thanks so much!!

I read somewhere to have the host personally pm about 30 people instead of all of their friends. I was trying to come up with something to send the host to tell them this. Here is a rough idea....can others help and tweak or does someone have something already written?Hello Sally Host, I am looking forward to your Facebook party. To get started individually message 30 of your friends asking them if they would like an invitation. Tell them....
"“Hi I am having an online/catalog/Facebook Pampered Chef show. I love Pampered Chef products and thought you would really love them as much as I do.
Anyone that likes to eat needs some of their quality products in their kitchen; they make great gifts for you or someone you care about. Would you like an invitation to my party?
You will be able to browse the online catalog anytime of day or night to choose the right products for you or your family."I feel like I'm not quite on the right past so any advice will help.
Thank you.

Paula R. Lewis said:
How can I add pictures of products and/or recipes, as well as the discontinued flyer, to a facebook online show?
Hi Paula, Did you get an answer to your question above?

Here is a Facebook outline that I use for my online parties. You may want to adjust it depending on the month specials.

Attachments

• May Outline.docx
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,770
  • May Outline.docx
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,192
Patsyscookin said:
This is great! I'm not familiar with Evernote. Can I save this to another format or need to sign up with Evernote? Can I copy and paste and save graphics? Then copy and paste text as appropriate? Of course I would change it up and add other things too but this would be a great template to start with. I'm new to this and wanting to try a virtual/FB party but don't know where to begin! Help is most appreciated!

Toni Monsen said:
This is great! I'm not familiar with Evernote. Can I save this to another format or need to sign up with Evernote? Can I copy and paste and save graphics? Then copy and paste text as appropriate? Of course I would change it up and add other things too but this would be a great template to start with. I'm new to this and wanting to try a virtual/FB party but don't know where to begin! Help is most appreciated!
Hi Toni,
You copy and paste any of the items to your own facebook posts. Just set up a group and you can be the host and use your own facebook friends to invite. Than just start copying and pasting what you want and you can change anything before you post it so that it is in your words, etc.

Patsyscookin said:
Hi Toni,
You copy and paste any of the items to your own facebook posts. Just set up a group and you can be the host and use your own facebook friends to invite. Than just start copying and pasting what you want and you can change anything before you post it so that it is in your words, etc.
Toni, here is a link to my PC Group where I have done a Facebook Launch Party for my PC biz : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1058898464149002/ You can look through all the previous posts and hopefully this will help you to get some ideas. Also, this group is for my PC customers and not a group for PC consultants. You are welcome to view the site for ideas, but only hosts, guests, etc can be members of this VIP Facebook group. Maybe I should start a newbie Facebook Group for all of us new consultants? In Joy, Patsy

Last edited:
PeggyB said:
Here is a Facebook outline that I use for my online parties. You may want to adjust it depending on the month specials.
PeggyB, I LOVED this outline! Thank you so much for sharing!

Scarlet Overlord said:
Would you please email me also? thanks in advance. [email protected]

PeggyB said:
This is a really nice party outline. Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:

1. Have anyone created an outline for their Facebook party?

Yes, many people have created outlines or templates for hosting successful Facebook parties. These outlines typically include a schedule of events, suggested posts and activities, and tips for engaging with guests. You can search online for "Facebook party outlines" or reach out to other party hosts for their recommendations.

2. What stuff do you share?

The content you share during your Facebook party should be a mix of engaging and informative posts. You can introduce yourself and your products, play games or trivia, offer exclusive discounts or promotions, and share customer testimonials or success stories. It's also a good idea to mix in personal posts, such as behind-the-scenes photos or fun facts about yourself, to help your guests connect with you on a more personal level.

3. I've seen some parties have a lot of prizes, what type of prize would you do?

The type of prize you offer will depend on your budget and your audience. Some popular prize ideas for Facebook parties include product bundles, gift cards, discounts, and exclusive items. You can also get creative and offer personalized or themed prizes that relate to your products or brand. Just make sure to clearly communicate the prizes beforehand and have a fair selection process in place.

4. I have my first Facebook party this week and I am a little bit lost

Don't worry, it's normal to feel a bit lost when hosting your first Facebook party. To help you feel more confident and prepared, make sure to plan ahead and follow a clear outline or schedule. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from experienced party hosts. And most importantly, have fun and be yourself - your excitement and passion for your products will shine through and make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jeanolynn
Replies