1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Facebook Party Help

1. smooz

smooz

Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to run a successful Facebook show or is it just hit or miss? I set up a facebook show for a girlfriend. She invited 76 of her friends, I've been posting either a recipe or product information once a day. Her party is ending tonight and she has not received 1 order :( Any advice on how I can entice her friends?

Mar 26, 2013
  2. Kandi2candy

Kandi2candy Novice Member

I think it depends on the people that are invited to the party. Also, is the host commenting on anything you have posted. I think that is a big help :), when they do. Maybe run a special? Like the seven mins to breakfast one. Have you posted a game too? Like My favorite pampered chef product is ______ and i love it bc ____________. A random person will be selected for a season's best cookbook.

Mar 27, 2013
  3. smooz

smooz

My host hasn't really said much of anything on her invite. I'll encourage her to do so. Thank you for the ideas. What is the seven Minutes to Breakfast? I never heard of it.

Mar 27, 2013
  4. Kandi2candy

Kandi2candy Novice Member

In one of the facebook groups online there was a flyer (maybe the red stamp group?) It had the egg cooker, ridge baker, scraper, season's best, and micro grips for a "special". It also had a picture along with the products on it that showed what you could make in seven mins.

Mar 27, 2013
  5. smooz

smooz

Okay Great! Thank you!

Mar 28, 2013
  6. When you set up your parties, do you create an event? I know some people use groups........And if it's by events, do you do it from your personal page or the biz page? Privacy settings?

lol-I know, too many questions........

Jul 12, 2013
  7. BTW-what is a red stamp group???:p

Jul 12, 2013
  8. Following-having a rough time with my fb parties too!

May 18, 2017
Have something to add?