• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Party and Cooking Party

In summary, to list a party as both a Facebook party and a cooking party in "My Shows," choose the option for a "Catalog and Facebook Party." During the Facebook party, you can promote the brunch and take orders as you normally would for a catalog party. Good luck with your first Pampered Chef party!
ccmahaffey
Hi all! I am about to experience my first pampered chef party and the host wants to do both a facebook party and a cooking party. She wants to start the facebook party this weekend and end it with a brunch at her home. How would I list that in "My Shows" so that she was able to reap all of the benefits from both parties as one? As a "Catalog" party only?

Thanks so much!
Courtney

This would be a Cooking Show, since you're going to show up for the brunch. Just set it up like a regular show. The Facebook element is something I offer for all of my shows.

Hello Courtney,Congratulations on your first Pampered Chef party! It's great that you have a host who is interested in doing both a Facebook party and a cooking party. To list this as one party in "My Shows," you can choose the option for a "Catalog and Facebook Party." This will allow you to combine the two types of parties into one, so your host can receive all the benefits. To do this, follow these steps:1. Log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Shows."2. Click on "Add a New Show."3. Under "Show Type," select "Catalog and Facebook Party."4. Fill in the rest of the information for the party, including the date and time for the brunch at your host's home.5. Save the party and it will now appear in your list of shows as a combined catalog and Facebook party.During the Facebook party, you can promote the brunch and encourage guests to attend for a fun cooking demonstration and to see the products in action. You can also take orders and add them to the party as you normally would for a catalog party. I hope this helps and that you have a successful party with your host! Good luck! Best,

1. What is a Facebook Party?

A Facebook Party is a virtual event hosted on Facebook where guests can gather to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products. It is typically hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant and involves fun games, product demonstrations, and exclusive discounts.

2. Can I attend a Facebook Party if I don't have a Facebook account?

Unfortunately, you need a Facebook account in order to attend a Facebook Party. However, you can still host a Cooking Party, which is an in-person event, without a Facebook account.

3. How do I RSVP to a Facebook Party?

To RSVP to a Facebook Party, simply respond to the invitation on the event page. You can also reach out to the host or consultant directly to let them know you will be attending.

4. What is a Cooking Party?

A Cooking Party is an in-person event where guests can gather to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products. It is typically hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant and involves hands-on cooking demonstrations, tastings, and the opportunity to try out products before making a purchase.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Cooking Party?

Yes, you can earn free and discounted products as well as host-exclusive rewards for hosting a Cooking Party. The more sales your party generates, the more rewards you can earn. Plus, it's a fun and social way to gather with friends and family while learning about Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wildrose4420
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathy Kiesow
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66