• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting on Facebook: Let's Grow Our Network!

In summary, the conversation revolves around members of a group on Facebook sharing their full names or links to connect with each other and expand their network. Some members express hesitation in adding strangers and others mention that there is already a "Chef Success" group on Facebook. Some members also request to be added with a mention of being from Chef Success. The conversation then shifts to discussing how to add maiden names and the difficulty in finding some members. The conversation ends with one member sharing a sad news about an old friend who was killed in Afghanistan.
stefani2 said:
I am addicted to Bejewelled :eek:

Is that a game where you have to put at least 3 gems together to clear them from the board??

rennea said:
Is that a game where you have to put at least 3 gems together to clear them from the board??

yes - I can only find a 1 minute timed version of it on FB. I just found an UNtimed version on a different site that I downloaded. :D

OK. I did it. I signed up last night. Ann Frame, hometown Rush Springs, OK. Anybody wanna be my friend? :D

Ann F said:
OK. I did it. I signed up last night. Ann Frame, hometown Rush Springs, OK. Anybody wanna be my friend? :D

Congrats Ann! Don't get TOO addicted like the rest of us :yuck: - lol.

Wow...how many addictions can I have? Shoes, PC, Facebook, brownies...the list goes on and on :cool:

I'm Michelle M Miller, Washington DC

stefani2 said:
yes - I can only find a 1 minute timed version of it on FB. I just found an UNtimed version on a different site that I downloaded. :D

I play it sometimes on World Winner Cash Competitions but I never play the games for cash, just the free ones. They have lots of fun games on that site.

Can anyone who is my friend on FB, and also a friend of Dor's please send a friend suggestion? I can't 'find' Dor using her name.

If anyone wants to be my friend me, I'm Sarah Cutler Rodriguez.

sometimes with FB it's easier if you put in an email address to find someone :) just an idea for all of you searching for each other :)

I'm on there now as many of you now know. Harriet F Cutler.

<h2>1. How can I find other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?</h2><p>To find other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook, you can join Pampered Chef consultant groups or search for the company name in the Facebook search bar. You can also ask your upline or fellow consultants for their Facebook links.</p><h2>2. Is it important to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?</h2><p>Yes, connecting with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook can be beneficial for networking, sharing tips and ideas, and staying updated on company news and promotions. It can also help you expand your customer base and potential team members.</p><h2>3. How do I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?</h2><p>To connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook, you can send friend requests or join Facebook groups specifically for consultants. You can also reach out to other consultants through direct messages or by commenting on their posts.</p><h2>4. Can I share my personal Facebook profile with other Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>Yes, you can share your personal Facebook profile with other Pampered Chef consultants if you are comfortable doing so. However, it is recommended to also create a separate Facebook page for your Pampered Chef business to keep your personal and professional lives separate.</p><h2>5. Is it against company policy to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?</h2><p>No, it is not against company policy to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook. In fact, the company encourages consultants to connect and support each other through social media. Just make sure to follow Facebook's community standards and guidelines when interacting with other consultants online.</p>

1. How can I find other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?

To find other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook, you can join Pampered Chef consultant groups or search for the company name in the Facebook search bar. You can also ask your upline or fellow consultants for their Facebook links.

2. Is it important to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?

Yes, connecting with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook can be beneficial for networking, sharing tips and ideas, and staying updated on company news and promotions. It can also help you expand your customer base and potential team members.

3. How do I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?

To connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook, you can send friend requests or join Facebook groups specifically for consultants. You can also reach out to other consultants through direct messages or by commenting on their posts.

4. Can I share my personal Facebook profile with other Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, you can share your personal Facebook profile with other Pampered Chef consultants if you are comfortable doing so. However, it is recommended to also create a separate Facebook page for your Pampered Chef business to keep your personal and professional lives separate.

5. Is it against company policy to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?

No, it is not against company policy to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook. In fact, the company encourages consultants to connect and support each other through social media. Just make sure to follow Facebook's community standards and guidelines when interacting with other consultants online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Triciascucina
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
nancyk325
  • WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Oracle