• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting on Facebook: Let's Grow Our Network!

In summary, the conversation revolves around members of a group on Facebook sharing their full names or links to connect with each other and expand their network. Some members express hesitation in adding strangers and others mention that there is already a "Chef Success" group on Facebook. Some members also request to be added with a mention of being from Chef Success. The conversation then shifts to discussing how to add maiden names and the difficulty in finding some members. The conversation ends with one member sharing a sad news about an old friend who was killed in Afghanistan.
ChefErin
Since so many of us here are on Facebook, I figured those who are interested (and haven't connected already) could either post our full names or post our Facebook links so that we can all look each other up and increase our PC network there :)

mine is Erin Spicer :)

Mine is Penny Killough Erb, if anyone is interested in looking me up.

I'm Rae Bates. I know. My CS name is so original. LOL!

Jenna Stefanick-Grant from Edmonton AB

I think you can just type in Jenna Grant

Would LOVE to have more Cheffer friends- just type Chef Success in the Personal Message. :)

There is a "facebook" group in the group section here on CS that I believe Ann started awhile ago.

Rennea Briggs-Vancouver, BC

Stacie Major Becker

Okay...so I just took the plunge. I'm there under Jane Worthington Vaughan or [email protected]. I added my maiden name for those who may be looking for me from my hometown!

Christy HardI just signed up a week or 2 ago. I'm still debating the value of it. Lots of acquaintances from high school who still don't seem to have grown up 25 years later!! (Maybe just reliving their youth on FB...haven't decided yet!) Anybody know how I can go back in and put my maiden name in with my name? TIA!

StacieB said:
Stacie Major Becker

I only find one on FB... Is that you? I'm a little leary of emailing strangers "Chef Success", you know??

crystalscookingnow said:
Crystal Wiese... carlinville

That's not a choice! Help!

raebates said:

Can't tell if that is your "face" from Northern IN, IN since I only see your feet here! LOL! Is that you?

Jane, I found you and sent you suggestions of friends from who I have added from here, hope that helps!

If anyone else wants to add me, I'm Andrea Pancrazio from the Davenport, IA network!

Dina Atnip from Oklahoma

candiejayne said:
Jane, I found you and sent you suggestions of friends from who I have added from here, hope that helps!

If anyone else wants to add me, I'm Andrea Pancrazio from the Davenport, IA network!

I don't have that...wonder why? I did search for you and confirm you as a friend but that message didn't get to me! Hopefully I'll see it soon! I gotta get out of here and get some food!

raebates said:

Hi Rae which one is you? I have several Rae comes up for facebook

Stacy Edwards Whitlow

crystalscookingnow said:
Crystal Wiese... carlinville

Hi Crystal I not sure which one is you either got about 20 come up none which say carlinville

Mine is Kristine Smith Cocchiarella

However I'll need to verify that I know you, so tell me you are from CS and what your screen name is here- cause I'm weird that way and I'm the kitchen diva- so I can be weird that way. :) :D

Hi Kristine I just sent you a request Dina Atnip

I'm Sharisse Steinwand Kroh - just mention you are from chef success

Doreen Tohill Crowe - please put CS in the memo! ;)

Kitchen Diva said:
Mine is Kristine Smith Cocchiarella

However I'll need to verify that I know you, so tell me you are from CS and what your screen name is here- cause I'm weird that way and I'm the kitchen diva- so I can be weird that way. :) :D

Perfectly understandable! I sent a friend request to an old classmate (graduated with him 39 years ago). He accepts it then asks who I am! DUH!

pcchefjane said:
Can't tell if that is your "face" from Northern IN, IN since I only see your feet here! LOL! Is that you?

Dina Atnip said:
Hi Rae which one is you? I have several Rae comes up for facebook

I'm the Rae Bates from Northern IN. Sometimes it comes up as Denver, IN. You should see a cropped version of this picture.

MeatCCLunch.jpg

PamperedDor said:
Doreen Tohill Crowe - please put CS in the memo! ;)

I just copy and pasted your name and it says, "There are no results for Doreen Tohill Crowe. Make sure all words are spelled correctly."

Mine is: Colleen Peeling Hoek :)

Mine actually says St. Louis, MO. Make sure you spell Wiese with the I before E. :)

pcchefjane said:
I just copy and pasted your name and it says, "There are no results for Doreen Tohill Crowe. Make sure all words are spelled correctly."

That's Doreen!!;)

Totally off Topic but re: FB... I reconnected with an old Jr and HS freind... we were going to have out daughters meet when she returned from her duty in Afganistan... found out that she was killed this weekend by an undercover terrorist posing as an Afgani soldier. :( How Sad for her and her daugther, husband and family. She was a sweet and beautiful soul. RIP my old freind.

mine is Gina Pywar , Clifton Park - NY

pcchefjane said:

LOL!! Well, Jane - not sure why it says that, but I might make mistakes at times but this time I didn't - That is my name and that is how it is spelled - LOL!!

Try Suffolk County, NY -

Too funny!

heat123 said:
Totally off Topic but re: FB... I reconnected with an old Jr and HS freind... we were going to have out daughters meet when she returned from her duty in Afganistan... found out that she was killed this weekend by an undercover terrorist posing as an Afgani soldier. :( How Sad for her and her daugther, husband and family. She was a sweet and beautiful soul. RIP my old freind.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Hi...I am Barbara Wiley...Central New Jersey. There seem to be a ton of my name...(my DS googled me one time and found out I am an author!!! and another time when we were closing on my present house my name popped up with all kinds of past due tickets, and a few other wanted items...that is so not me!!! Sorry to hijack!!

pamperedbybarbara said:
Hi...I am Barbara Wiley...Central New Jersey. There seem to be a ton of my name...(my DS googled me one time and found out I am an author!!! and another time when we were closing on my present house my name popped up with all kinds of past due tickets, and a few other wanted items...that is so not me!!! Sorry to hijack!!

Highjack I love the irony in your Wiley Coyote avatar. LOL

I think the ones that are not showing up are because they are listed private except for friends.

That could very well be Lisa. If you can't find someone, and want to add them, there is a tool where one of us could recommend friends to the other. I did that for jane, although I thought I was sending her request when I was actually sending the others the request to add Jane.

I'm pretty sure that mine is searchable. Anybody find me? lol

tlag1986 said:
Highjack I love the irony in your Wiley Coyote avatar. LOL
I know...how many people can say that they have a last name the same name as a cartoon character...I love it. I collect them whenever I find a stuffed animal, picture, postcard, t-shirt, etc.

I have a friend, Leann, who collected Pepe Le Pew stuff all through high school and college. Her friends all call her Lee. In college she met and became engaged to a very sweet man she later married. Immediately upon returning to her dorm room after becoming newly engaged she realized what her married name would be. She was now engaged to a man named Pugh. That's right. She's now Lee Pugh. And, yes, she still collects Pepe Le Pew stuff.

LOL, Rae..as a teen I was always teased for having the name "Barbie" (which I hated being called) with a brother named "Ken"...it got even worse when I dated a guy in High School named Ken. However, I wound up with Joe (GI Joe!!!)...he looks like a GI kinda guy,too. :blushing: Sorry for totally hijacking this thread.....

It's not an official CS thread until it's been hijacked.I have a friend who married a man named Leonard. It was the 80s when they began dating. She only agreed to go out with him if he would promise to correct anyone who referred to her as Squiggy. (Lenny and Squiggy from the show LaVerne and Shirley were still fresh in everyone's minds.)

I'm on there too! :) Annie Baker

abaker1 said:
I'm on there too! :) Annie Baker

Think you'll have to narrow that down! Just put in "Annie Baker" and got back 500+ results! Maybe you better just friend me...Jane Vaughan

PamperedDor said:
LOL!! Well, Jane - not sure why it says that, but I might make mistakes at times but this time I didn't - That is my name and that is how it is spelled - LOL!!

Try Suffolk County, NY -

Too funny!

I believe you but it still says no such person! Is that weird or what?

I'm on there too - Sarah Elizabeth Tongue - Niskayuna, NY.

pcchefjane said:
Think you'll have to narrow that down! Just put in "Annie Baker" and got back 500+ results! Maybe you better just friend me...Jane Vaughan

Hi Jane~ I just sent you a friend request! :)

Hi my name is Lisa and I am a FB addict...........Ha!!!

I'm listed as Lisa Pickler Wilhelm.

I love befriending my Cheffer friends!

Mine is Jane Schneider Phillips

Im Donna Bowser From the Pittsburgh, PA network group

I am addicted to Bejewelled :eek:

<h2>1. How can I find other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?</h2><p>To find other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook, you can join Pampered Chef consultant groups or search for the company name in the Facebook search bar. You can also ask your upline or fellow consultants for their Facebook links.</p><h2>2. Is it important to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?</h2><p>Yes, connecting with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook can be beneficial for networking, sharing tips and ideas, and staying updated on company news and promotions. It can also help you expand your customer base and potential team members.</p><h2>3. How do I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?</h2><p>To connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook, you can send friend requests or join Facebook groups specifically for consultants. You can also reach out to other consultants through direct messages or by commenting on their posts.</p><h2>4. Can I share my personal Facebook profile with other Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>Yes, you can share your personal Facebook profile with other Pampered Chef consultants if you are comfortable doing so. However, it is recommended to also create a separate Facebook page for your Pampered Chef business to keep your personal and professional lives separate.</p><h2>5. Is it against company policy to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?</h2><p>No, it is not against company policy to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook. In fact, the company encourages consultants to connect and support each other through social media. Just make sure to follow Facebook's community standards and guidelines when interacting with other consultants online.</p>

1. How can I find other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?

To find other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook, you can join Pampered Chef consultant groups or search for the company name in the Facebook search bar. You can also ask your upline or fellow consultants for their Facebook links.

2. Is it important to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?

Yes, connecting with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook can be beneficial for networking, sharing tips and ideas, and staying updated on company news and promotions. It can also help you expand your customer base and potential team members.

3. How do I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?

To connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook, you can send friend requests or join Facebook groups specifically for consultants. You can also reach out to other consultants through direct messages or by commenting on their posts.

4. Can I share my personal Facebook profile with other Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, you can share your personal Facebook profile with other Pampered Chef consultants if you are comfortable doing so. However, it is recommended to also create a separate Facebook page for your Pampered Chef business to keep your personal and professional lives separate.

5. Is it against company policy to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook?

No, it is not against company policy to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants on Facebook. In fact, the company encourages consultants to connect and support each other through social media. Just make sure to follow Facebook's community standards and guidelines when interacting with other consultants online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Triciascucina
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
nancyk325
  • WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Oracle