• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Pampered Chef Consultants Support Group

In summary, the group is a private group that requires a consultant's Facebook profile to be viewable to join, and if the profile is private, the consultant will need to provide other proof of their status. If the consultant does not have a PSW, they can be referred by providing their name and pws address.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
https://www.facebook.com/groups/416409101719933

It is a private group so you'll have to ask to join. The admins will want to take a look at your facebook profile to see that you have put on your profile that you are a PC consultant. But if your FB profile is set to private, they probably won't see it and will want other proof, namely a PWS address. If your FB profile is private, I can refer you with your name and pws address. If you don't have a pws, let me know your consultant number.

I tried to join last week but have not received any response at all.

I ask to join today. I tried to see how my profile is set but I am not sure where to find it. I do have a FB PC page though. My page is www.facebook.com/pcsvickers. Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks in advance!

I also requested to join and have not been added yet.

All I can say is have patience. There are two admins that I know of. One of them was away the other day for her anniversary. They've been swamped with referral requests the past couple days.

ChefPeg said:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/416409101719933

It is a private group so you'll have to ask to join. The admins will want to take a look at your facebook profile to see that you have put on your profile that you are a PC consultant. But if your FB profile is set to private, they probably won't see it and will want other proof, namely a PWS address. If your FB profile is private, I can refer you with your name and pws address. If you don't have a pws, let me know your consultant number.

But what if you don't have a PSW? I am a consultant, but I don't have a website anymore. :(

ChefPeg,

Would you mind referring me? My facebook is private. My website is pamperedchef.biz/amy

Thanks!

Thanks, my website is pamperedchef.biz/rossana

Last edited:
My facebook is private my website is pamperedchef.biz/connienimmoThanks Peggy!

Just a word of caution, though...If you need to share your PWS, it's best to send it in a private message. PC rules are that we aren't allowed to link to our websites on public forums and blogs, etc. FB and Twitter are okay, but not here. ;) You can abbreviate it though, like /yourendinghere since we all know the first part. Then at least that doesn't create a live link to your PWS and break the rules. ;)

Can you please recommend me? My website is /mikimayes and my name is Marie Mayes. Thanks! I sent a request this morning

Please recommend me as well. /marystell Thanks so much!

Gosh, my facebook is acting crazy and won't let me request to join. If some can refer me I'd appreciate it. My name on FB is Ashley Johnston Allison my pws is /ashleyallison

marystell1 said:
Please recommend me as well. /marystell Thanks so much!

My facebook name is Mary Pierce Stell

Can u recommend me too.../Amy
Thanks!

I just put a request in as well...my PWS is /kristendclark if it's needed

Thanks!

I put in a request as well....will patiently await acceptance!

I got a message from one of the admins, Christine Yoder. This is what she said:

Ok... I'll work on these... The problem is people requesting and we can't see anything on their pages about PC and then no way to message them.... The ones we can't verify after a certain amount of time get deleted. If they haven't been added tell them to request again :) Thanks.....

Also, I think you were the one that put it on Chef Success (?) Make sure you mention them to message one of the administrators to confirm that they are a consultant. They can find us under the "about" section.

caraighan said:
But what if you don't have a PSW? I am a consultant, but I don't have a website anymore. :(

Does your FB page say that you're a consultant and if so, is it viewable through any private settings?
What's your consultant number?

remember, you have to actually REQUEST to join before I can refer you. I sent Christine a list of names from here but she doesn't see some as awaiting approval to join, which means some of you haven't requested to join the group yet. I can't add you on my own.

I love that they already have a Queen of the Shoppers for the upcoming season

ChefPeg said:
Does your FB page say that you're a consultant and if so, is it viewable through any private settings?
What's your consultant number?

There is an option on your own page to "View as..." and you can use that to see what other see on your page if they are not friends with you.

I'm almost sad I joined the page now. I like knowing user names and not real names... Especially when a fellow cheffer tells you your food looks nothing like the recipe did at launch. :(

vanscootin said:
I'm almost sad I joined the page now. I like knowing user names and not real names... Especially when a fellow cheffer tells you your food looks nothing like the recipe did at launch. :(

Aww! :(

I kind of like knowing who is who now. It's so fun to match up usernames with faces and seeing what everyone does with their PC biz page.

babywings76 said:
Aww! :(

I kind of like knowing who is who now. It's so fun to match up usernames with faces and seeing what everyone does with their PC biz page.

Let me know when you figure me out! Tee hee hee!

vanscootin said:
Let me know when you figure me out! Tee hee hee!

You were easy ;)

Aha! Found you! :D That did take me a minute. Then I found the post you were referring to where someone criticized your enchilada. :(

babywings76 said:
Aha! Found you! :D That did take me a minute. Then I found the post you were referring to where someone criticized your enchilada. :(

Eh he apologized! LOL...

added my request.. my PWS is http://www.gettinpampered.com

my request is in, web is /gailzThanks for the referral,

By the way, this is the first I have heard about it--how does it differ from CS?

gailz2 said:
By the way, this is the first I have heard about it--how does it differ from CS?

It's similar, but it's on facebook. Different people.

Please refer me, /debbycooks. I requested to join over a week ago and have not had a response. Thx.

I requested but still haven't been added :)

The thing I don't like about the FB is that it's hard to find things you read earlier and want to go back to. CS is better because you can search and scroll through topics and see all the threads indexed.

babywings76 said:
The thing I don't like about the FB is that it's hard to find things you read earlier and want to go back to. CS is better because you can search and scroll through topics and see all the threads indexed.

There is a search feature now on fb pages. It's the little magnifying glass icon under the cover photo and to the right. When you click on it, it opens a small bar in which you can type what you're looking for. Hit enter and posts with that word/phrase appear.

So funny! I made that post and then went back to the page because I was trying to find something, then I noticed that search feature! I'm happy now. :D

I was intived to the group but I do PC with my GF were a tag team is there anyway she can get added to the group??

all she has to do is put in a request. It helps if her fb page states somewhere that she's a consultant or has a pws.

I would like to be added also; just put a request in.
My website is: .biz/rpardueThanks, Rebekah Pardue

Last edited:
I would like to be added as well, I put in a request.

website is: biz/bakinwithbacon

Thanks!!

I am a new consultant, not sure what a pws address is.

I still haven't been accepted to the group. Can someone let me know what I need to do?

Thanks!

bakinwithbacon said:
I still haven't been accepted to the group. Can someone let me know what I need to do?

Thanks!

You need to be able to prove that you're a consultant.
If you can, visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/416409101719933/ and request to join.
Then send Melissa a message at https://www.facebook.com/melissa.glovergald and give her your pws address (if you have one), consultant number, and it helps if your FB profile says something about being a consultant, especially if your profile is set to private...something they can see anyway that shows what you do.

Can I be added to the group as well?
/aubriakindle

1. How do I join the Facebook Pampered Chef Consultants Support Group?

To join the Facebook group, you will need to request to join the group and provide proof that you are a Pampered Chef consultant. This can be done by either having your Facebook profile set to public and stating that you are a PC consultant, or by providing your consultant number and PWS address to the group admins if your profile is set to private.

2. Can I join the Facebook group if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the Facebook group is specifically for Pampered Chef consultants only. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information.

3. What is the purpose of the Facebook Pampered Chef Consultants Support Group?

The Facebook group is a support community for Pampered Chef consultants, providing a space for sharing ideas, asking questions, and collaborating with other consultants. It also serves as a resource for company updates and important information.

4. How often should I check the Facebook group for updates?

It is recommended to check the group at least once a day for any important updates or discussions. However, you can adjust your notification settings to receive updates as they happen or at a frequency that works best for you.

5. Can I share personal or non-Pampered Chef related content in the Facebook group?

No, the group is intended for Pampered Chef business-related content only. Personal or non-Pampered Chef related posts will be removed by the group admins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • msanders102
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
msanders102
  • NooraK