• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Success: 4 People Found My Page, 2 Callers in 3 Days

Also check out the threads in the Social Media forum. We've discussed pretty much every aspect of Pages, Profiles and Groups on here.After National Conference, HO sent me (and the other Excellence Award Achievers) a link to a press release that we could use with our local paper. I sent it in & never heard anything back from them. Just googled PC in my area to see if my FB page was coming up & found that the local newspaper did publish it. Looks like today? It's showing up on their online version. Guess I need to go get the paper & see if it's in there! LOL
minirottie
I've had 4 people find my FB page via Google searches over the last few months. 2 people in 3 days called me. One woman just needed a pizza cutter, which I added onto my last show...sadly I closed that show and the next day a woman called me needing to order a few things. That sale was $151.50! Nice thing was she included all her contact data so I will be able to thank her and see if she'd like to be on my mailing list!!!

What do you have on your facebook page that shows up in Google Searches?

Kellylynne14 said:
What do you have on your facebook page that shows up in Google Searches?

I am honestly not really sure...I have wondered if the likes and activity I have on the page help make it show up? If I search Pampered Chef Omaha I'm the fifth page that comes up, but the first that is a "person" and it's my FB page. I try and update it daily. I do not have my address in it, but I do have phone number, web page and a city/state/zip. I also have it as a "Local Business" page versus another type.

SO I just googled pampered chef sugar grove and mine was the first that came up. That is kinda awesome. :D

ritabenson said:
SO I just googled pampered chef sugar grove and mine was the first that came up. That is kinda awesome. :D

Let's hope more people do it! Is it your FB page that came up??

Is this an entirely separate account that you have set up or is it an extension of your main Facebook account?

Teresa LM said:
Is this an entirely separate account that you have set up or is it an extension of your main Facebook account?

I'm not really sure. I set it up as a separate page from my personal account. I do list in my main profile that I have worked for PC since Sept 2010, but I don't do any crossover really between pages.

I suppose that I should go read the tutorial at Consultant's Corner. I haven't looked into it but if I could get a $150 order out of the blue, I would love it!

Teresa LM said:
I suppose that I should go read the tutorial at Consultant's Corner. I haven't looked into it but if I could get a $150 order out of the blue, I would love it!

Also check out the threads in the Social Media forum. We've discussed pretty much every aspect of Pages, Profiles and Groups on here.

After National Conference, HO sent me (and the other Excellence Award Achievers) a link to a press release that we could use with our local paper. I sent it in & never heard anything back from them. Just googled PC in my area to see if my FB page was coming up & found that the local newspaper did publish it. Looks like today? It's showing up on their online version. Guess I need to go get the paper & see if it's in there! LOL

What is "Facebook Paid off Again!"?

"Facebook Paid off Again!" is a term used to describe the successful financial gains made by the social media company Facebook.

How did Facebook "pay off"?

Facebook "paid off" by generating significant revenue through various sources such as advertising, user data, and partnerships. This resulted in a profitable financial quarter for the company.

Why is "Facebook Paid off Again!" a trending topic?

"Facebook Paid off Again!" is a trending topic because it demonstrates the continued success and dominance of Facebook in the tech industry, as well as its impact on the global economy.

What impact does "Facebook Paid off Again!" have on its users?

The success of "Facebook Paid off Again!" can potentially have a positive impact on its users in terms of the company's stability and ability to provide new features and services. However, it can also raise concerns about user privacy and the use of personal data for financial gain.

Will "Facebook Paid off Again!" have any long-term effects?

It is difficult to predict the long-term effects of "Facebook Paid off Again!", but it is likely that the company's financial success will continue to impact its users, investors, and the overall tech industry in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • minirottie