• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Engagement on Your PC Facebook Page with Fun Contests & Weekly Posts

I like the way you have the mobile scanner thingy on your posts. How do you do that?Hi, I go to QR Code Generator and there you can generate the square for scanning, the phone has to have a QR scan app.Please like mine at https://www.facebook.com/PamperedChefByHeather
ChefJen2012
I am trying to make my PC facebook page more exciting and interactive. Does anyone have any ideas for contests, weekly/daily posts, etc that can encourage people to visit and like my page?

I was thinking something along the lines of posting a regular "Tuesday's Tasty Tip" or a monthly contest of some kind for a free gift. What do you do?

I just got my facebook page up and running and this is my plan. On Mondays I do a Menu Monday where I share three or four recipes. Tuesday I do Tasty Tips. Wednesdays I am going to do a contest "Weekly Contest Wednesday. Thursdays will be Tool Tips Thursdays and Friday will be Fan Favorite days where I ask for Favorite things like recipes, tools, etc. Saturday and Sundays I don't post. Just what I am planning on doing

Mine is Meaty(or meatless) Monday, Tasty Tuesday, Whats for dinner Wednesday, Tempting Thursday and Fun Friday!

One the weekends I do creative things such as contests and etc.

cute ideas! what kind of contests do you do?

bump! i'm looking to start daily stuff next week :)

You could always auction a popular item. For example, order the Deep Covered Baker at 60% off and start the bidding at $34. You could do the monthly special each month. Just make it a goal to collect $150 in orders each month so you can order the product at 60% off for the auction. In the past, I have said, "First to respond gets (monthly special) for 60% off with a $25 purchase!" I usually offer only one per month, but sometimes I get more than $150 in orders, so I can do 2. Works REALLY quickly!!! I have also done a "Guess my Number" from 1-10. After they guess, send them a private message that if they collect $150 in orders, you will give them a $15-$20 item for the number they guessed. I would love to hear other ideas too. While I love "gifting" discounts for a small purchase, I would love to increase bookings and sales while "gifting!"

great ideas! thanks!

mine is http://www.facebook.com/bterrypc

Heads up all, you want to be very careful of contests on Facebbok as there are specific rules as to what you can and cannot do on your business page and Facebook is getting stricter and meaner :-(

See Section E. Promotions https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php

Thanks for the advice!
I decided to do Monday's menu - 3 or 4 recipes
Tuesday's Tasty Tip - kitchen/cooking advice
Well-stocked Wednesday - highlight an item from the well-stocked kitchen flyer (used in Mondays recipes)
Theme Party Thursday - a featured theme party to go with the season (and tie in with the recipes from Monday)
Fun Friday - questions, polls, suggestions, etc
I'll try this for a while and see how it goes! :)

To theDiningDiva: I like how you have the mobile scanner thingy on your posts. How do you do that?

There's a "liking club" thread here on Chef Success with a bunch links to different consultant pages too.

KatLdyKC said:
To theDiningDiva: I like how you have the mobile scanner thingy on your posts. How do you do that?

Hi, I go to QR Code Generator and there you can generate the square for scanning, the phone has to have a QR scan app.

What are Facebook Page Extras?

Facebook Page Extras refer to additional features and tools that can be added to a Facebook page to enhance its functionality and engagement with followers.

How do I access Facebook Page Extras?

To access Facebook Page Extras, log in to your Facebook account and navigate to your Facebook page. Click on the "Settings" tab, then select "Templates and Tabs" from the left-hand menu. From there, you can add or remove various extras for your page.

What are some examples of Facebook Page Extras?

Some common Facebook Page Extras include adding a call-to-action button, creating custom tabs for specific content, enabling the "Shop" tab for e-commerce businesses, and adding a Facebook Messenger chatbot for automated messaging.

Are Facebook Page Extras free?

Many of the basic Facebook Page Extras are free to use, but there are also some paid options available. For example, if you want to run ads on your page or use advanced features in your Messenger chatbot, there may be associated costs.

Can I customize the appearance of Facebook Page Extras?

Yes, you can customize the appearance of some Facebook Page Extras to fit your brand's aesthetic. For example, you can choose a cover photo for your custom tabs or add a custom image for your call-to-action button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • Oracle