• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Facebook to Promote My Online Sales Event?

In summary, a Facebook Online Sales Event is a virtual event on the Facebook platform where businesses can promote and sell their products to a targeted audience. To attend, you must have a Facebook account and can either search for the event or receive an invitation. Purchases can be made directly from the event page, and individuals can also host their own event. There are no fees for attending, but businesses may incur fees for advertising or processing payments. Hosting an event is free unless the business chooses to run ads or promotions.
minirottie
Some friends and I are interested to use a FB event, (and also send out evites) to invite people to shop with us during the month of November. Each person in the group sells something different, so in a sense it's like a month long booth at an online vendor show.

In reading through the policy on Social Networking, I don't see anything that indicates I cannot participate. What I'm mostly concerned with is how we "advertise" ourselves, or at least myself. Should I direct them to my FB page, or my PWS...CAN I include my PWS address in the event information page?

TIA..hoping maybe someone else has done this before :)

I don't believe you can include your pws on the info page (I'm probably totally wrong here)
But what I've done for FB parties is just click "send message" to all the people attending or maybe attending and sending them the link in a message.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I don't believe you can include your pws on the info page (I'm probably totally wrong here)

See that is what I was thinking too...I could direct them to my FB page, where my PWS is posted, but I want it to be easy, without violating the rules :)

I haven't gone into the PG to make sure, but I don't see why you couldn't. You're allowed to post your PWS on FB, and you're not paying for the advertising.

I'm with Noora. The way I read the new policy this would be completely acceptable.

1. What is a Facebook Online Sales Event?

A Facebook Online Sales Event is a virtual event hosted on the Facebook platform where businesses can promote and sell their products or services to a targeted audience. It allows businesses to connect with potential customers, showcase their products, and drive sales through various features such as live streaming, product listings, and promotions.

2. How can I attend a Facebook Online Sales Event?

To attend a Facebook Online Sales Event, you must have a Facebook account. You can then search for the event on Facebook or receive an invitation from a business or friend. Once you find the event, you can click on the "Interested" or "Going" button to receive updates and reminders about the event.

3. Can I purchase products directly from a Facebook Online Sales Event?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from a Facebook Online Sales Event. Businesses can list their products on the event page, and customers can easily click on the product to make a purchase. Some events may also offer special discounts or promotions for purchases made during the event.

4. Are Facebook Online Sales Events only for businesses?

No, Facebook Online Sales Events are not only for businesses. Individuals can also host their own sales event on Facebook to sell items such as handmade crafts, clothing, or other goods. The platform offers a convenient and accessible way to reach a wider audience and make sales.

5. Are there any fees associated with hosting or attending a Facebook Online Sales Event?

There are no fees for attending a Facebook Online Sales Event. However, businesses may need to pay for advertising or promotional features to reach a larger audience. Facebook also charges a small fee for processing payments made through the platform. As for hosting an event, there are no fees unless the business chooses to run ads or promotions for their event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Kjurich
  • cookingwithlove