• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook on Business Card: Maximizing Your Networking Potential

In summary, "Facebook on Business Card" is the practice of including a link to your Facebook profile on your physical business card. It is not necessary to have Facebook on your business card, but it can be a useful tool for networking and promoting your business. You can add your Facebook profile by including the link or a QR code. There are benefits to having Facebook on your business card, such as easy networking and promotion, but there could also be downsides such as privacy concerns or unwanted messages. It is important to carefully consider before including your Facebook profile on your business card.
DebPC
Staff member
I need new business cards. Do the Merrill cards have a space for a facebook page url?
I just might print my own.

Vista print is okay. I was a little disappointed in the quality of them. The price was awesome, but I guess you "get what you pay for". I'm going to buy some from Merrill next time and put them on magnets.I can't remember how many lines they give you, but I seem to remember people saying that they offer address lines, so instead of putting the address, they put other info in there. I haven't gone to the site in a while to check.

Here's what I did when playing around with the format. I put my email address in the address line, put my FB url in the email line and got this:

Attachments

• business card.jpg
    business card.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 791
Have you ordered them like this from Merrill? Several years ago when I ordered some they were very strict about what I could do and couldn't do.
I love yours and don't want my address on my cards anyways.

DebPC said:
Have you ordered them like this from Merrill? Several years ago when I ordered some they were very strict about what I could do and couldn't do.
I love yours and don't want my address on my cards anyways.
I haven't. I was just going through the motions as if I was ordering them and it said this was the preview and, "This is how your product will print. By adding this item to the cart you approve its format."So I assumed that, had I actually ordered them, they would arrive like this.

What is "Facebook on Business Card"?

"Facebook on Business Card" refers to the practice of including a link to your Facebook profile on your physical business card. This allows potential clients or customers to easily find and connect with you on social media.

Is it necessary to have Facebook on my business card?

No, it is not necessary to include your Facebook profile on your business card. However, it can be a useful tool for networking and promoting your business on social media.

How can I add my Facebook on my business card?

You can add your Facebook profile on your business card by including the link to your profile, usually in the format of "www.facebook.com/yourusername". You can also include a QR code that will direct people to your profile when scanned.

Are there any benefits to having Facebook on my business card?

Yes, there are several benefits to including your Facebook profile on your business card. It allows for easy networking and connection with potential clients or customers, and also serves as a way to promote your business on social media.

Are there any downsides to having Facebook on my business card?

Some potential downsides to having Facebook on your business card could include privacy concerns or the potential for receiving unwanted messages or friend requests. It is important to carefully consider the potential consequences before including your Facebook profile on your business card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • meginsf
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mammita001