• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Facebook experiencing technical difficulties today?

In summary, there could be various reasons why Facebook is not working today, such as technical issues, internet connectivity problems, or a server outage. To check if Facebook is down, you can visit DownDetector or check social media for any reports. Unfortunately, there is no way to know how long Facebook will be down, but you can check for updates on their official accounts. If Facebook is not working, you can try troubleshooting steps or report the problem through their Help Center or customer support.
babywings76
Gold Member
Is anyone else having trouble w/ FB today? Everything is all screwy for me, plus I can't post anything or click on anything. I can get into applications, but I can't post a thing. The view of everything is all messed up, too.

utto that does not sound good...

It's as if all my links are dead. Even when on an application, when it asks me if I want to post it on my wall, that won't work, I can only hit the "x" to close the window.

sounds like a server needs rebooted on their end

Amanda, it's working ok (knock on wood) on my end. Have you restarted your pc lately? (cliche', I know)

I'll try to restart my computer....be right back...:)

Okay, everything seems to be back to normal now. Thanks! :)

I had that problem last week ... tried to launch several apps before I went to work. When I was there I went around the firewall just to see if it was a problem with my computer. So when I got home, the apps were finally working .... and YoVille burnt my angel cakes ... so I lost over $1,000 coins.

It was acting up about an hour ago. I could go on Farm Town and play but not FB itself beyond the first page. It said I had no new feeds beyond that point!

1. Why is Facebook not working today?

There could be several reasons why Facebook is not working today. It could be due to technical issues on Facebook's end, internet connectivity problems, or a server outage. You can check social media or news websites to see if there are any reported issues with Facebook.

2. Is Facebook down today?

It is possible that Facebook is down today. You can check if Facebook is down by visiting the DownDetector website or by checking social media for any reports of Facebook being down.

3. How long will Facebook be down?

Unfortunately, there is no way to know for sure how long Facebook will be down. It could be a temporary issue that gets resolved quickly, or it could take longer to fix. You can check for updates on Facebook's official social media accounts for any information on the outage.

4. What should I do if Facebook is not working today?

If Facebook is not working today, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, restarting your device, or using a different browser. If the issue persists, it is likely a problem on Facebook's end, and you will have to wait for it to be resolved.

5. How can I report a problem with Facebook?

If you are experiencing issues with Facebook, you can report it by going to the Help Center on Facebook's website. From there, you can select the appropriate category for your issue and follow the prompts to report it. You can also reach out to Facebook's customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Oracle