• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Earn a Free Trip to Toronto | Special Offers Available!

In summary, the speaker is reaching out to past hosts in hopes of filling up their party schedule to earn a trip to Toronto with The Pampered Chef. They are offering special incentives for hosting a party, including picking up ingredients for a chosen recipe and free products. However, the speaker suggests leaving out the mention of the trip and focusing more on what the host will gain from hosting a party.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm in the process of contacting all my past hosts about helping me earn the trip. I got to thinking I have about 30-35 on Facebook so I thought I would start there while I'm calling other hosts. I do plan on following up with a phone call to each but thought if I could get 1 or 2 to respond this way it would help me out. How does this sound:
Thank you for being a past host of mine! I’m trying to get a hold of everyone I know because I need some help. Every year The Pampered Chef gives us an opportunity to earn a free trip and I’m finally on track to earn the trip to Toronto this year! I never thought I could earn a trip by only doing this part time so this makes me really excited.But here’s where I need help. I’m trying to fill up my party schedule for the rest of the year to insure that I earn the trip. I’m offering all my past hosts a special offer. If you book a party in November or December not only will I send your invites out for you and do the reminder calls as usual but I will also pick up the ingredients for the recipe you chose. You will also get your choice of any product up to $30 FREE on your host order! This is on top of all the awesome specials The Pampered Chef already offers!Want to host a catalog show? You will get your choice of any product up to $20 FREE on your host order!Know a friend who wants to host a kitchen party themselves? You will get 20% off your order at their party!Interesting in starting your own business to earn some extra income for the holiday? Join my team before the end of October and sell $1250 in your first 30 days and I will give you a $50 Best Buy gift card!Contact me as soon as possible to get a date that works best for you! Thank you again for being a past host of mine!

This is my honest reaction, since you asked (please don't take it personally).I think that people care about themselves first and foremost. Some may have their guards up about why you might want to "use them" to further your business. All potential hosts want to know "what is in it for me?" The piece written above starts off from a very consultant-centric point of view. It's written from the point of view of "here's how you can help me." Some people shut down when they hear that. It does go into the "here's how I can help you" part. You might have already lost your potential hosts interest by the time you get to it though. If it were me, I'd leave out the trip entirely. You can mention that to hosts when they've agreed to host a show, because maybe they will also be interested in the opportunity to start their business.If I were going to mention the trip at all, I would start off with the offer first, then answer the question "why am I doing this?" Just my two cents, and I hope you don't take it personally!

I actually really like it. It is honest and personal. You have built relationships with many of your past host and I think they would want to help you. You are offering alot of extra incentives too. Heck I want to have a party with you. : )

magentablue said:
This is my honest reaction, since you asked (please don't take it personally).

I think that people care about themselves first and foremost. Some may have their guards up about why you might want to "use them" to further your business. All potential hosts want to know "what is in it for me?"

The piece written above starts off from a very consultant-centric point of view. It's written from the point of view of "here's how you can help me." Some people shut down when they hear that.

It does go into the "here's how I can help you" part. You might have already lost your potential hosts interest by the time you get to it though.

If it were me, I'd leave out the trip entirely. You can mention that to hosts when they've agreed to host a show, because maybe they will also be interested in the opportunity to start their business.

If I were going to mention the trip at all, I would start off with the offer first, then answer the question "why am I doing this?"

Just my two cents, and I hope you don't take it personally!

I agree! Reverse the explaination a bit. Tell them what you're offering first and THEN jump into a "why am I doing this" bit.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I agree! Reverse the explaination a bit. Tell them what you're offering first and THEN jump into a "why am I doing this" bit.

Well I suppose that is true... reversing it makes sense. What you can do for them followed why.

How about something like this:

"I wanted to close out 2010 by saying THANK YOU to all my past hosts! I'm thrilled to announce that I'm currently working on earning a Trip with Pampered Chef to Toronto in 2011! Your past support in helping me is greatly appreciated! I never thought that I'd be this close to earning a trip from Pampered Chef while only working by business part-time. I'm excited about how well my business has done this year and would like to pass along my enthusiasm to you! I would love to see you have the opportunity to fill your Kitchen with more great products from your Pampered Chef Wish List - for FREE and at a discount for the upcoming holiday season. Therefore, I'm adding some extra incentives for the remainder of 2010:

Host a November or December Cooking Show with me, and be rewarded! I'll purchase the ingredients for the recipe, which means you get a FREE Cooking Show! I'll also send out your invitations and do the reminder calls to your guests. Along with the wonderful host rewards offered by Pampered Chef, I'm extending an extra bonus - you can choose any product up to $30 in retail value as a gift from me on your host order!

If you prefer to do a Catalog Show, I'd still like to show my gratitude by allowing you to choose any product up to $20 in retail value for FREE - above & beyond the wonderful Pampered Chef Host Benefits that you'll earn.

Refer a friend and get 20% off your order at their Cooking Show!

Interested in starting your own Business? It's a GREAT way to earn extra income for the holidays! Join my team before the end of October, sell $1,250 in your first 30 days and I will give you a $50 Best Buy gift card for FREE!

As always, your continued devotion to Pampered Chef and your loyalty as a host & customer is greatly appreciated. I'm wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday Season!"

Sheila said:
How about something like this:

"I wanted to close out 2010 by saying THANK YOU to all my past hosts! I'm thrilled to announce that I'm currently working on earning a Trip with Pampered Chef to Toronto in 2011! Your past support in helping me is greatly appreciated! I never thought that I'd be this close to earning a trip from Pampered Chef while only working by business part-time. I'm excited about how well my business has done this year and would like to pass along my enthusiasm to you! I would love to see you have the opportunity to fill your Kitchen with more great products from your Pampered Chef Wish List - for FREE and at a discount for the upcoming holiday season. Therefore, I'm adding some extra incentives for the remainder of 2010:

Host a November or December Cooking Show with me, and be rewarded! I'll purchase the ingredients for the recipe, which means you get a FREE Cooking Show! I'll also send out your invitations and do the reminder calls to your guests. Along with the wonderful host rewards offered by Pampered Chef, I'm extending an extra bonus - you can choose any product up to $30 in retail value as a gift from me on your host order!

If you prefer to do a Catalog Show, I'd still like to show my gratitude by allowing you to choose any product up to $20 in retail value for FREE - above & beyond the wonderful Pampered Chef Host Benefits that you'll earn.

Refer a friend and get 20% off your order at their Cooking Show!

Interested in starting your own Business? It's a GREAT way to earn extra income for the holidays! Join my team before the end of October, sell $1,250 in your first 30 days and I will give you a $50 Best Buy gift card for FREE!

As always, your continued devotion to Pampered Chef and your loyalty as a host & customer is greatly appreciated. I'm wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday Season!"
Holy cow! When I was trying to type it up I was trying to stick with what I can do for them without saying "I" a lot. This sounds much better than anything I could come up with!

Sometimes, (not always) but sometimes "I" is okay. You just have to make it about you giving them something. Not just about you. Ya know?

However you word it and Sheila's re-write was a good one I would definitely send it out! Last year when I was trying to earn Disney and still needed 5,000 points on Dec 1. I thought I was out of it. I sent out an email similar to that every week and MADE it!! My friends and customers rallied around and cheered me on til I got there! It was tense, but lots of fun seeing who lurks out there, but never says anything. lol

You know, my director has always told me that others are always willing to help when consultants tell possible hosts that they're so close to earning a trip.

magentablue said:
This is my honest reaction, since you asked (please don't take it personally).

I think that people care about themselves first and foremost. Some may have their guards up about why you might want to "use them" to further your business. All potential hosts want to know "what is in it for me?"

The piece written above starts off from a very consultant-centric point of view. It's written from the point of view of "here's how you can help me." Some people shut down when they hear that.

It does go into the "here's how I can help you" part. You might have already lost your potential hosts interest by the time you get to it though.

If it were me, I'd leave out the trip entirely. You can mention that to hosts when they've agreed to host a show, because maybe they will also be interested in the opportunity to start their business.

If I were going to mention the trip at all, I would start off with the offer first, then answer the question "why am I doing this?"

Just my two cents, and I hope you don't take it personally!

I respectfully disagree. People like to help others succeed and by sharing your goal and the easy way they can help, I think you will receive what you ask for.
I like your message AJ - go for it!! Follow up with a phone call to each one and I'll bet you fill your calendar!

DebinIA said:
I respectfully disagree. People like to help others succeed and by sharing your goal and the easy way they can help, I think you will receive what you ask for.
I like your message AJ - go for it!! Follow up with a phone call to each one and I'll bet you fill your calendar!
I agree! In fact, I am often asked by hosts and customers how close I am to earning my trip this year ($4000 away right now! Whoo hooo!)- especially ones who've been customers and hosts long-term. They are more than just customers, they are my friends...and they get excited for me to meet goals and earn rewards!When I was asking for help, I let people know up front what I needed - and I had an overwhelming response!

As of last night I got one who said she would love to have a show to help me out! Hoping for a couple more by the time I get home tonight!

I think this is great! Let them know your goal and people will help you get there.

I agree on the side of tell them what you're working for.
At shows I always say what the host benefits are, but end it by telling people that this is my business and that this helps to pay the bills and put food on the table for my 3 kids. There are great benefits to hosting, but it would also mean a ton to me if they would be willing to host a show.
I have had a good number of people host who could good an well buy everything in the catalog and not bat an eyelash, but they hosted to help me, and I am forever thankful.
I love Becky's wording too.

I really like Sheila's wording and agree that people like to know when we're close to reaching goals like this.I have another milestone to mark, which I will mention in my newsletter. My 3rd anniversary with PC (mentioned because many of our products have 3 year guarantee so if they have a product to exchange, let me know right away) and achieving the $15K milestone. It's not quite as valuable as a trip, but it means a lot to me. So I'm not sure I'd offer all the incentives offered here. But food for thought.

Congrats on one booking! Hope there are more to come!

What is the "Help Me Earn a Free Trip to Toronto" promotion?

The "Help Me Earn a Free Trip to Toronto" promotion is a special offer available through Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a free trip to Toronto, Canada by achieving certain sales goals within a specific timeframe.

How do I participate in the "Help Me Earn a Free Trip to Toronto" promotion?

To participate in the "Help Me Earn a Free Trip to Toronto" promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and achieve the designated sales goals within the specified timeframe. You can track your progress and sales through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

What are the sales goals I need to reach to earn a free trip to Toronto?

The specific sales goals for the "Help Me Earn a Free Trip to Toronto" promotion may vary, but typically consultants need to achieve a certain amount of sales within a designated time period. This information will be provided to you through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any other requirements to earn a free trip to Toronto?

In addition to reaching the designated sales goals, you must also be an active Pampered Chef consultant in good standing and have a valid passport to travel to Canada. You are responsible for any additional expenses, such as airfare and accommodations, associated with the trip.

Can I earn multiple free trips to Toronto through this promotion?

No, each consultant is only eligible to earn one free trip to Toronto through the "Help Me Earn a Free Trip to Toronto" promotion. However, you may be eligible for other promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies