• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Facebook Reach with These Tips | Join Our FB Liking Club!

In summary, Jen Fong recently did a http://www.jenfongspeaks.com/getting-your-posts-seen-in-the-new-facebook/ with tips on how to get your posts seen, and one of the suggestions was to "form a collective".
Re: Liking Clubto create your own page, go to one of ours. On all pages there is a button in the upper right hand corner that says "create a page" Click on that and it will walk you through the basics of creating a page.

Where do I find all those neat pictures? Google Images are my best friend.... I am NOT taking that many photos that look that good. I recommend making good use of the photo album feature. I borrowed an idea from Carolyn Kraham that looked great. She posts pictures of all the recipes that she posts and puts them in various photo albums (main dishes, salads, appetizers, etc...) It's a whole lot easier to find a recipe later (for you or one of your fans) if they can check the photo albums instead of trying to scroll down... If you use this system, you post a picture of the recipe and the original comment you post to "explain" the picture is the recipe. Feel free to e-mail or PM me this weekend if you have more questions.

Re: Liking ClubThank you so much.. will try it out tonight {fingers and toes crossed}

Re: Liking ClubI DID IT!!!!! Can't belive it, but I've finally completed my FB page. Please feel free to check it out and would really appreciate any tips :)

Oh and like it if you can

https://www.facebook.com/nayzplace

XOXOXOXO

Re: Liking Clubhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/ThePamperedChefKimHunt

Re: Liking Club
KymberlyMcD said:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ThePamperedChefKimHunt

That doesn't work. http://www.facebook.com/ThePamperedChefKimHunt works though.

Re: Liking Clubgot you both liked!

Re: Liking ClubI've updated post #18 to reflect all the pages to like to this point! :D

Re: Liking ClubI liked all the pages a couple of weeks ago but did not realize that I liked from my personal page. Had to go back and like from my other page. Once again SOOOO glad Sheila made a list

Re: Liking ClubActually, we all prefer that you do it from your personal page. That way our own customers don't see other consultants advertising on our business pages. ;)

Re: Liking ClubThank you Sheila for adding me to the list, I feel so apart of the group now :)

Carmen

Sheila said:
Actually, we all prefer that you do it from your personal page. That way our own customers don't see other consultants advertising on our business pages. ;)

I like the PAGE from both my personal and my fan page, but when going through my daily "likes" I only like from my personal profile for the reasons Sheila stated.

Re: Liking ClubDoes anyone know how to keep comments (by some of the liking club member) that are advertisement oriented from showing up on our personal wall? I have been hiding the comments when I see them, but wondered if there was another way to do it. Seeing them makes me worry some of my comments geared towards getting business are showing up on other people's wall. I apologize if this is happening on your wall.

Re: Liking ClubAh, so YOU'RE the one! LOL ~ those "hides" come up in our stats. I was wondering why someone would "like" my page & then hide it. ;)I'm guessing you are on the old "wall", we don't have that issue on the timeline. ;)

Re: Liking Clubactually I do have my personal page as a timeline, I go there when I click my name, but when I click home it takes me to a list of all the posts that are being made...

Re: Liking ClubWhen you click "home" it's also known as your news feed. This is a special feed catered to you. It shows you all your friends and pages you've liked, all their recent posts. No one else is seeing those posts unless they also have those friends and liked those pages. You only need to censor what you see on your profile, what you see when you click your name at the top right, next to the "home" button. Your friends only see what you see on your own wall, your profile, not your news feed.

Last edited:
Re: Liking ClubI love it that you cheffers are soooo smart! Thank you Amanda!

Re: Liking ClubYup, Amanda's right. My hubby has NOT yet switched to the timeline. On the old page, any of his friends can go to his wall & click on notices that he posted on another wall. My MIL was doing that on my page & then questioning me about things that I said to others. Super irritating!

Sheila said:
Yup, Amanda's right. My hubby has NOT yet switched to the timeline. On the old page, any of his friends can go to his wall & click on notices that he posted on another wall. My MIL was doing that on my page & then questioning me about things that I said to others. Super irritating!

Some mobile versions of FB will still show this, also.

Re: Liking ClubYour personal wall (the page that shows up when you click your name) will show actions you've done, games you've played, friends you've added, comments you've made on other walls. So in that sense, people can see if you've liked fellow cheffers pages. But you can also change your settings to not allow some of those things to show up. You can also click the X button that appears to the right of the notice (appears when you hover) and remove each individual thing that shows up. So every time I add a cheffer's business page, I go to my home wall and remove that notification, so that all my friends don't have that notice show up in their news feed. Does that make sense? But no matter what, when you are looking at your news feed, (the "home" button), only you are seeing all those posts from your friends, so you don't need to "hide" them. Only "hide" things on your personal wall.Hope that helps! :)

babywings76 said:
Your personal wall (the page that shows up when you click your name) will show actions you've done, games you've played, friends you've added, comments you've made on other walls. So in that sense, people can see if you've liked fellow cheffers pages. But you can also change your settings to not allow some of those things to show up. You can also click the X button that appears to the right of the notice (appears when you hover) and remove each individual thing that shows up. So every time I add a cheffer's business page, I go to my home wall and remove that notification, so that all my friends don't have that notice show up in their news feed. Does that make sense?

But no matter what, when you are looking at your news feed, (the "home" button), only you are seeing all those posts from your friends, so you don't need to "hide" them. Only "hide" things on your personal wall.

Hope that helps! :)

That's good to know. I always figured my friends are loyal to me, so I wasn't too worried if they saw that I "liked" another PC consultant's page, but it's good to keep it safe :)

NooraK said:
That's good to know. I always figured my friends are loyal to me, so I wasn't too worried if they saw that I "liked" another PC consultant's page, but it's good to keep it safe :)

I read this post from Amanda and Noora, but I did this (went to my timeline) and do not see anything that I liked. My husband can see everything I "like" and when I do the liking club, he gets aggravated because he says I am spamming him. I don't really want this to happen to all my friends (or him)...Please help me! I have went through all my settings and cannot find how to change this.
:(:confused:

Re: Liking ClubIt's his setting, not your setting. He has it marked to be notified anytime you post something. He can go to your page and change the "notification" setting that he has for your posts.Updated the liking club to here. Jane changed her URL. See the updated link on post #18 (page 1).

Re: Liking ClubHi everyone! I would love to join you all.
My facebook page is www.facebook.com/PCSouthernlady

Thanks for "liking" my page and feel free to "borrow" anything on there, as long as you don't mind me "borrowing" from you too!

Re: Liking ClubJust started my page and need likes. Please and Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/prispamperedkitchen

priseortega said:
Just started my page and need likes. Please and Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/prispamperedkitchen

Make sure you add your name to your page, so people know who you are not just a PC Consultant

Re: Liking ClubCan I be added to this liking club? My facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/cheflarrabee

Re: Liking ClubIt's never too late. I generally "like" once daily. If your page has no posts for at least 6 months, I will delete you from my list though...

lt1jane said:
It's never too late. I generally "like" once daily. If your page has no posts for at least 6 months, I will delete you from my list though...

Jane, I must say you are one of my biggest "likers" I love that I can always count on you to be one of the first.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU! and if I could I would give you a hug!!!!:love:

Carmen

Re: Liking ClubOops! Sorry! Thanks for the likes :)

Re: Liking ClubHere is my facebook business page:http://www.facebook.com/bterrypcI've started liking my way through the list :)

Re: Liking ClubThank you so much for putting this thread together! A newbie like me is going to your pages for ideas :) Would you like my pages as well? Www.faceboom.com/chefjpeak.
Thank you so much ladies!!

Chefjpeak said:
Thank you so much for putting this thread together! A newbie like me is going to your pages for ideas :) Would you like my pages as well? Www.faceboom.com/chefjpeak.
Thank you so much ladies!!

This wasn't a good link...sorry

:(

<h2>1. How can I increase my Facebook reach after the latest update?</h2><p>One way to increase your Facebook reach is by forming a collective with other Facebook users. This involves creating a group of friends who agree to like each other's posts, as posts with more likes are more likely to show up in the Top Stories section. You can also try following the tips provided by social media expert Jen Fong, such as using engaging content and posting at optimal times.</p><h2>2. Why have my impressions decreased since the update?</h2><p>The latest Facebook update has implemented the "Top Stories" feature, which shows users the most popular and relevant posts in their newsfeed. This can result in some posts being seen less frequently, leading to a decrease in impressions. However, by following the tips mentioned above, you can increase your chances of appearing in the Top Stories section and reaching more people.</p><h2>3. How can I see more variety in my newsfeed?</h2><p>If you're tired of seeing the same posts over and over again in your newsfeed, you can create lists to filter your content. One option is to create a list that includes all your friends, which will show you the posts in chronological order instead of the Top Stories section. You can also create a separate list for pages you like, so you can keep up with their updates without them getting lost in your regular newsfeed.</p><h2>4. Can I force my fans to use the same lists as me?</h2><p>Unfortunately, you cannot control how your fans view their newsfeed. However, you can encourage them to create lists of their own, or you can suggest that they follow your page's updates by selecting the "See First" option under the "Following" tab on your page.</p><h2>5. Can I find a list of Pampered Chef Consultants' Facebook pages?</h2><p>Yes, you can find a compilation of Pampered Chef Consultants' Facebook pages on this thread. Simply visit each page and hit the "Like" button, then create a new list to add these pages to. This will allow you to easily view all the updates from these pages in one place, without having to individually visit each page every day.</p>

1. How can I increase my Facebook reach after the latest update?

One way to increase your Facebook reach is by forming a collective with other Facebook users. This involves creating a group of friends who agree to like each other's posts, as posts with more likes are more likely to show up in the Top Stories section. You can also try following the tips provided by social media expert Jen Fong, such as using engaging content and posting at optimal times.

2. Why have my impressions decreased since the update?

The latest Facebook update has implemented the "Top Stories" feature, which shows users the most popular and relevant posts in their newsfeed. This can result in some posts being seen less frequently, leading to a decrease in impressions. However, by following the tips mentioned above, you can increase your chances of appearing in the Top Stories section and reaching more people.

3. How can I see more variety in my newsfeed?

If you're tired of seeing the same posts over and over again in your newsfeed, you can create lists to filter your content. One option is to create a list that includes all your friends, which will show you the posts in chronological order instead of the Top Stories section. You can also create a separate list for pages you like, so you can keep up with their updates without them getting lost in your regular newsfeed.

4. Can I force my fans to use the same lists as me?

Unfortunately, you cannot control how your fans view their newsfeed. However, you can encourage them to create lists of their own, or you can suggest that they follow your page's updates by selecting the "See First" option under the "Following" tab on your page.

5. Can I find a list of Pampered Chef Consultants' Facebook pages?

Yes, you can find a compilation of Pampered Chef Consultants' Facebook pages on this thread. Simply visit each page and hit the "Like" button, then create a new list to add these pages to. This will allow you to easily view all the updates from these pages in one place, without having to individually visit each page every day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ally44
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
lfg8764
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Suzanne Johnson