• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Issues: Can't Post for 30+ mins

In summary, there are several possible reasons for not being able to post on Facebook for more than 30 minutes, such as server issues, app glitches, or internet connection problems. To fix this issue, you can try refreshing the page, checking your internet connection, or updating the app. It is uncertain if this issue affects all users or just you, but you can check online forums or try accessing Facebook from a different device. You cannot get banned from Facebook for this issue, but repeated spamming or violation of community standards can result in account suspension or ban. To prevent this issue, use a stable internet connection, update the app regularly, and avoid suspicious activity. Reporting the issue to Facebook can also help them investigate and resolve it.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
Facebook is all messed up tonight threw me out and would not let me post anywhere since about 30 min ago. :confused:

Re: FacebookI'm frustrated that I can't get my FB stuff on my Blackberry right now...and the new stuff on the page for posting, etc is irritating me

:confused: Jun 29, 2018 | Facebook Computers & Internet0 Answers How can i get my website on the first page of google Google AdWords is an online advertising service developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertising copy, product listings, and video content within the Google ad network to web users. Google AdWords' system is based partly on cookies and partly on keywords determined by advertisers. Google uses these characteristics to place advertising copy on pages where they think it might be relevant. Advertisers pay when users divert their browsing to click on the advertising copy. Partner websites receive a portion of the generated income. Jun 29, 2018 | Google Computers & InternetSee all Microsoft Office 2003 Small Business Edition Questions2,937 people viewed this questionAsk a QuestionUsually answered in minutes!Check Out the Mobile Browsers Report View all Fixya ReportsTop Microsoft Computers & Internet Expertsmicky dee Level 3 Expert2994 AnswersPiyal Perera Level 3 Expert528 AnswersLes Dickinson Level 3 Expert18424 AnswersAnswer questionsManuals & User GuidesHave a manual for Microsoft Office 2003 Small Business Edition?Or just drag it here!

1. Why can't I post on Facebook for more than 30 minutes?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to post on Facebook for more than 30 minutes. It could be due to a temporary issue with the Facebook server, a glitch in the app or website, or a problem with your internet connection. It is also possible that you have exceeded the daily or weekly limit for posting on Facebook, which is set to prevent spamming.

2. How can I fix the issue of not being able to post on Facebook for more than 30 minutes?

If you are experiencing this issue, the first thing you can try is to refresh the page or restart the app. If that doesn't work, check your internet connection and make sure it is stable. You can also try clearing your browser's cache or updating the Facebook app to the latest version. If the issue persists, you can report it to Facebook for further assistance.

3. Does this issue affect all users or just me?

It is difficult to determine if this issue affects all users or just you. If you are experiencing this issue, you can check online forums or social media groups to see if other users are also reporting the same problem. You can also try accessing Facebook from a different device or internet connection to see if the issue persists.

4. Can I get banned from Facebook for not being able to post for more than 30 minutes?

No, you cannot get banned from Facebook for not being able to post for more than 30 minutes. This issue is usually temporary and can be resolved by following the steps mentioned above. However, if you are repeatedly spamming or violating Facebook's community standards, your account could be suspended or banned.

5. How can I prevent this issue from happening in the future?

Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to prevent this issue from happening in the future. However, you can try using a stable internet connection, updating the Facebook app regularly, and avoiding any suspicious or spammy activity on Facebook. It is also recommended to report the issue to Facebook if it persists so they can investigate and fix it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • pchockeymom