• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Flash Sales for Facebook Fans: Shop Pink Products for a Cause!

In summary, a Facebook Flash Sale is a limited-time sale event on Facebook where businesses offer discounted products or services to their followers. To participate, you need to follow the participating business's page and be on the lookout for their sale announcements. These sales can be accessed on mobile devices through the Facebook app or a mobile browser. While availability may vary by country, many businesses offer flash sales to their international followers. To ensure you don't miss a Facebook Flash Sale, you can follow the participating businesses and turn on notifications for their page, or keep an eye out for their sale announcements on your newsfeed.
NooraK
Gold Member
Seen in yesterday's NewsWire under the HWC section:

3. Spread the word! Flash Sales start this Thursday exclusively marketed to our Facebook fans. These sales include pink products from past campaigns to raise funds for the American Cancer Society®. Tell your Facebook friends these sales will only run from 24 hours to 2 days long and inventory is limited!

I just read this and really want to market this! Anyone have ideas?

I figure the best way to do this is to share the sales once they're posted. Just be sure to remind your customers to access them through YOUR website.

I posted on my Page to make sure they bookmark my PWS (provided a link for that), and to make sure they're a fan of the PC FB page, so they'll get the notice in their feed.

So will the feed go from the PC fan page directly to our FB pages?

No. But if your friends and customers have "liked" the main FB page, they'll get the notices from the main FB page about the sale. They can then go to my PWS to order whatever it is. At least that's how I understand it from what was in the NW. Which is why I told them to bookmark my PWS.

Just saw the posting for the flash sales, but can't find it on PC's website or mine? Any suggestions?

Figured it out...it's listed on the outlet, not the HWC section.

yankfan24 said:
Figured it out...it's listed on the outlet, not the HWC section.

Yep, and that's how I posted it on my Page.

What is a Facebook Flash Sale?

A Facebook Flash Sale is a limited-time sale event on Facebook where businesses offer discounted products or services to their followers.

How do I participate in a Facebook Flash Sale?

To participate in a Facebook Flash Sale, you will need to follow the participating business's page and keep an eye out for their sale announcements. Once the sale starts, you can visit their page and purchase the discounted items.

Can I access Facebook Flash Sales on mobile?

Yes, you can access Facebook Flash Sales on mobile devices by using the Facebook app or by visiting the participating business's page on your mobile browser.

Are Facebook Flash Sales available in all countries?

Facebook Flash Sales may not be available in all countries, as it depends on the participating businesses. However, many businesses do offer flash sales to their international followers.

How can I ensure I don't miss a Facebook Flash Sale?

To make sure you don't miss a Facebook Flash Sale, you can follow the participating businesses and turn on notifications for their page. You can also keep an eye out for their sale announcements on your newsfeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • Bluiydangl
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • NooraK