• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding a Half-Sister on Facebook: Tips for Handling Friend Requests

In summary, the conversation is about someone receiving a friend request from a half-sister after not speaking for 7 years. They are hesitant to add them but want to know if it is possible to unfriend them later. It is confirmed that unfriending is possible by clicking on the "x" next to their name in the friends list.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Okay, I just received a 'friend request' from a half-sister that I haven't spoken to in over 7 years (long story).

I'm hesitate, but willing to add her as a friend but if it gets out of hand I want to be able to UNfriend her. Is that possible? I don't care if she knows I do it or not but I just want to know I'll be able to do so if necessary.

Does anyone know FOR SURE?

Yes. If you click on the tab at the top of the page that says friends you'll get a list of your friends. If you click on the X to the far right of the friend you want to delete you will get this message: Remove friend?
Are you sure you want to remove XXXXXXXXX as a friend? This cannot be undone. XXXXX will not be notified.It says it can't be undone but I think that means you can't reverse it... if down the road you wanted to add them again I'm pretty sure you could send them another request and as long as they approved you'd be "friends" again.

kcjodih said:
Okay, I just received a 'friend request' from a half-sister that I haven't spoken to in over 7 years (long story).

I'm hesitate, but willing to add her as a friend but if it gets out of hand I want to be able to UNfriend her. Is that possible? I don't care if she knows I do it or not but I just want to know I'll be able to do so if necessary.

Does anyone know FOR SURE?

Actually it is really easy to remove a friend. In your friends list on the right side there is a little x in a box, that does it.

Thanks Jolene and Holly! Much appreciated. I guess I'll give it a try and see what happens.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your hesitation in adding your half-sister as a friend on social media. It's completely understandable to want to maintain boundaries and have the option to unfriend someone if things get out of hand. Luckily, it is definitely possible to unfriend someone on most social media platforms. If you need any assistance with navigating the process, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm happy to help in any way I can. Best of luck!

What is "Facebook Experts Help!"?

"Facebook Experts Help!" is a service provided by Facebook to assist users with any questions or issues they may have with the platform. It offers personalized support and guidance from Facebook's team of experts.

How can I access "Facebook Experts Help!"?

You can access "Facebook Experts Help!" by clicking on the "Help" option in the top right corner of your Facebook homepage. From there, you can search for your question or issue and receive assistance from a Facebook expert.

Is "Facebook Experts Help!" a free service?

Yes, "Facebook Experts Help!" is a free service provided by Facebook to all users. However, if you need help with advertising or marketing on Facebook, there may be additional fees for that service.

What types of questions can "Facebook Experts Help!" assist with?

"Facebook Experts Help!" can assist with a variety of questions and issues related to using the platform. This can include account settings, privacy concerns, troubleshooting technical problems, and more.

How long does it take to receive a response from "Facebook Experts Help!"?

The response time from "Facebook Experts Help!" may vary depending on the complexity of your question or issue. Typically, you can expect a response within 24 hours. However, during times of high volume, it may take longer to receive a response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK