• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Stunning Facebook Cover Picture: Tips from Carolyn Romspert

In summary, a Facebook cover picture is a large, horizontal image that appears at the top of your profile or page. To change it, you can click on the camera icon and upload a new photo or choose one from your albums. The recommended dimensions are 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall, but Facebook will automatically resize if needed. Videos can also be used as cover pictures, but there are certain guidelines that must be followed, such as no promotional or misleading content.
sperts
Silver Member
Hi,
I'm working on creating my facebook page and I can't seem to locate where to get a PC cover picture. Any help would be welcomed.

Carolyn Romspert

Most of us pull banners from the main PC web page and edit ourselves or pull from the PC Facebook page & use those. ;)

Sheila said:
Most of us pull banners from the main PC web page and edit ourselves or pull from the PC Facebook page & use those. ;)
Really, Sheila?! I think I probably steal most of mine from you!! LOL :p

Bwahaha!Did you see the one I posted tonight? ;)

Search for The Frozen Chef. She has an album on her PC FB Page of just cover photos for consultants, and she updates them regularly.

I love Aimee's (AKA The Frozen Chef) cover photos. She has a lot of them. I used to download the ones I liked and edit in "Independent Consultant" and use them. The title of my FB page does not specifically say "Independent Consultant" so I make sure that my cover photo does. Aimee has started putting that on her cover photos now so I don't have to do any extra work.I've been using Aimee's since she started posting them.

Thanks for your help and ideas. It took some time but I finally got one on my page. Now I just need a profile picture and I will be all set to go. I know what to do but I need to get a digital picture of myself. I lost the ones I had when my puter crashed.Carolyn

1. What is a Facebook cover picture?

A Facebook cover picture is the large, horizontal image that appears at the top of your Facebook profile or page. It is the first thing that people see when they visit your profile, and it helps to give a visual representation of your personality or brand.

2. How do I change my Facebook cover picture?

To change your Facebook cover picture, go to your profile or page and click on the camera icon in the top right corner of your current cover picture. From there, you can upload a new photo or choose one from your existing albums. After selecting your new cover picture, you can adjust the positioning and save the changes.

3. What are the recommended dimensions for a Facebook cover picture?

The recommended dimensions for a Facebook cover picture are 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall. However, Facebook will automatically resize your photo to fit these dimensions if it is larger or smaller. It is important to make sure your cover picture is at least 400 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall to avoid any distortion or blurriness.

4. Can I use a video as my Facebook cover picture?

Yes, you can use a video as your Facebook cover picture. This feature is currently only available for Facebook pages, not personal profiles. The recommended video dimensions are 820 pixels wide by 462 pixels tall, and it must be between 20 and 90 seconds long. Keep in mind that the video will play on a loop and will not have sound.

5. Are there any guidelines for what I can or cannot have in my Facebook cover picture?

Yes, there are certain guidelines for Facebook cover pictures. Your cover picture cannot include any promotional or advertising content, such as contact information, calls to action, or price or purchase information. It also cannot be deceptive or misleading in any way. Additionally, your cover picture cannot infringe on anyone else's copyright or violate Facebook's terms of service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PampChefJoy