• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Stunning Facebook Cover Photos for Current Month Specials | CC

In summary, the recommended size for a Facebook cover photo is 820 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall. Logos and text can be used in cover photos as long as they adhere to Facebook's guidelines. To change your cover photo, click on the camera icon in the top right corner. As the page owner, you can add or remove the cover photo, but it should not primarily contain text or promotional information. Facebook does not allow for customized cover photos for different devices, so choose a photo that looks good on both desktop and mobile.
pampchef.angel
Anyone know where to find a cover photo with the current month specials? The one on CC is just a picture of the Cookware.

Sorry, wrong forum

Hello! I'm not sure which specific website or platform you are referring to, but a quick Google search for "current month specials cover photo" brings up a variety of options. You could also try checking the official social media pages or website of the brand or company you are interested in to see if they have any updated cover photos featuring their current specials. Good luck!

1. What size should my Facebook cover photo be?

The recommended size for a Facebook cover photo is 820 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall. This size ensures that your cover photo will display properly on both desktop and mobile devices.

2. Can I use a logo or text in my cover photo?

Yes, you can use logos and text in your cover photo as long as they adhere to Facebook's guidelines. The text should not cover more than 20% of the photo and should not include any contact information or calls to action.

3. How can I change my cover photo?

To change your cover photo, simply click on the camera icon in the top right corner of your current cover photo. From there, you can choose to upload a new photo from your computer or choose one from your Facebook photos.

4. Can I add or remove a cover photo on my business page?

Yes, as the page owner, you can add or remove the cover photo on your business page. However, keep in mind that it is against Facebook's guidelines to have a cover photo that is primarily text or contains promotional information.

5. Can I customize my cover photo for different devices?

Facebook does not allow for customized cover photos for different devices. Your cover photo will be displayed the same way on both desktop and mobile devices, so make sure to choose a photo that looks good on both.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefgagnon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
DebsApronStrings
  • sherry
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sherry
  • PampChefJoy