• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Business Page Question

In summary, to share a Pampered Chef YouTube video on your Facebook business page without it going on your personal page, simply click on the "Share" button underneath the video and select the Facebook icon. From there, choose the option to share on a page you manage and select your business page. The video will then be shared on your business page without appearing on your personal page.
Daron
How do I share a Pampered Chef youtube video on my facebook business page without it going on my
personal FB page? Thanks!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

You can copy the youtube web address and then paste that on your business page. Or when you click share, mine defaults to "On your own Timeline", there is a drop down box beside that and select "On a Page you manage".

I copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video straight into the post on my biz page.

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of keeping our personal and business pages separate. Fortunately, there is a simple solution for sharing a Pampered Chef YouTube video on your business page without it appearing on your personal page. First, go to the YouTube video that you would like to share. Underneath the video, you will see a "Share" button. Click on this button and a pop-up window will appear. In this window, you will see a variety of social media icons, including Facebook. Click on the Facebook icon and a new window will open. From here, you can choose to share the video on your personal page, a friend's page, or a group. However, to share it on your business page, click on the drop-down arrow next to "Share on your Timeline" and select "Share on a Page you manage." A new drop-down menu will appear with a list of pages that you manage. Simply select your business page and click "Share Link." The video will now be shared on your business page without appearing on your personal page. I hope this helps! Happy sharing!

What is a Facebook Business Page?

A Facebook Business Page is a free marketing tool provided by Facebook for businesses to promote their products or services, interact with customers, and reach a wider audience. It allows businesses to create a professional online presence and connect with potential customers on the world's largest social media platform.

How do I create a Facebook Business Page?

To create a Facebook Business Page, go to the "Create" option on the top right corner of your personal Facebook account, and select "Page". Then, choose the type of page you want to create (e.g. Business or Brand, Community or Public Figure, etc.) and follow the prompts to fill out your business information and add a profile picture and cover photo. Once all the necessary information is filled out, click "Create Page".

Do I need a personal Facebook account to create a Business Page?

Yes, you need a personal Facebook account to create and manage a Facebook Business Page. However, your personal account will not be visible to the followers of your Business Page, unless you choose to make it public in your account settings.

What are the benefits of having a Facebook Business Page?

A Facebook Business Page allows businesses to build a strong online presence, reach a wider audience, engage with potential customers, and advertise their products or services. It also provides valuable insights and analytics on page performance and audience demographics, helping businesses make data-driven decisions for their marketing strategies.

Can I schedule posts on my Facebook Business Page?

Yes, you can schedule posts on your Facebook Business Page using the "Publishing Tools" feature. This allows you to plan and schedule posts in advance, making it easier to maintain a consistent posting schedule and save time. You can also use third-party social media management tools to schedule posts on your Facebook Business Page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • meginsf
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WendyE