• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook and Twitter Links in Newsletter

In summary, you can now update your TT profile to include your Facebook and Twitter links. When you write the newsletter, you will include references to them and it will automatically insert the link, just like it does right now with the website URL. If you don't have a FB or Twitter page, you would just need to delete the reference before sending it out.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
You can now update your TT profile to include your Facebook and Twitter links. When I write the newsletter, I will include references to them and it will automatically insert the link, just like it does right now with the website URL.

If you don't have a FB or Twitter page, you would just need to delete the reference before sending it out.

Hmmm ... not sure I want those links in there, but thanks. I prefer the reverse, that people find out about my biz through Facebook/Twitter, not that they find out about FB and Twiter via my biz.

I think it's great. Once I figure out my personal URL, I'm going to fill it out. With the fan page, I have more proactive contact with my customers than I do with my PWS My customers might go to my PWS when they want to get something, but if I put a status update on my fan page and they've "liked" me, they don't have to do anything extra to see it.

Where can I find my url for Twitter. I am not big on Twitter like I am on FB, but figured I would set one up and connect it to my FB page.
Thanks in advance!

Oh gosh darn ... now I'm back in your newsletter, and I've changed my mind. Stupid me!

I sent it to myself without the links and all I got were icons that didn't work.

I don't know how to find my url on facebook. I did facebook dot com slash my user name and presto-change-o.

Twitter is easy however. Twitter dot com slash your user name.

Do I need to send the newsletters to myself again once I figure this out?

If you don't want to use the links you can delete them...

wait, if you email it to yourself I guess you can't delete them. I posted where your FB URL is on the other thread you started :) Hopefully that helps!

If you don't want the icons, just click "forward" to open up the newsletter as if you were going to send it to your customers, and then click on the graphic icons that you want to delete and press "delete". The icon and corresponding link should disappear.

Do not click delete without opening up the newsletter in a new "forward" editing window, because most email programs will delete the entire email if you click delete while reading the message!

Thanks a lot, Joy! I didn't know you could delete icons. How cool! You rock! You are SO MUCH BETTER than the H.O. newsletter!

Sorry I wasn't more clear on that upfront. I have had it on my to-do list FOREVER to make up some tutorials to guide people through little tips and tricks to personalize their newsletter... Just never seem to have the free time to do it.

What are the benefits of including Facebook and Twitter links in our newsletter?

Including social media links in your newsletter can help increase your online presence and engagement with your audience. It also makes it easier for readers to share your content with their own followers, potentially reaching a larger audience.

How do I add Facebook and Twitter links to my newsletter?

To add Facebook and Twitter links to your newsletter, you can simply copy and paste the URLs into your email template. Many email marketing platforms also have built-in social media buttons that you can easily add to your newsletter.

Can I track the clicks on my Facebook and Twitter links in my newsletter?

Yes, most email marketing platforms have the ability to track clicks on your social media links. This can provide valuable insights into the effectiveness of your newsletter and social media strategy.

Should I include social media links in every newsletter?

It is recommended to include social media links in most, if not all, of your newsletters. However, if you have a specific newsletter that does not align with your social media strategy, it may be appropriate to exclude the links.

Is it better to use text-based or image-based social media links in my newsletter?

Both text-based and image-based social media links can be effective in a newsletter. However, it is important to make sure they are easily visible and clickable for your readers. You can also test both options to see which performs better for your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pjpamchef