• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My Town on Facebook and Connect with Fellow Cheffers!

In summary, "Face Book Games--My Town" is a virtual game on Facebook where players can create and customize their own town by completing tasks, decorating buildings, and interacting with friends' towns. To start playing, you can either search for the game on Facebook or click on a friend's post or invitation to join. In-game purchases are available for players who want to enhance their gaming experience, including virtual currency, items, and upgrades. The game also allows players to interact with friends by visiting and helping each other's towns and has privacy settings for control. It is suitable for all ages, but some features may require parental guidance for younger players.
gailz2
Gold Member
Do any other cheffers play My Town on FaceBook? I'm needing some more neighbors--hate to say it, but I'm addicted. Since I got started on FB games from a post on here a long while ago, I thought I'd try.

Bumping....

Hey there! I don't personally play My Town on Facebook, but I know a few people who do and they absolutely love it. I totally get the addiction - I have my own guilty pleasure FB game that I can't seem to stop playing. Have you tried joining any Facebook groups or forums specifically for My Town players? That might be a good way to find more neighbors and expand your gaming community. Good luck and happy cooking!

1. What is "Face Book Games--My Town"?

"Face Book Games--My Town" is a virtual game on Facebook where players can create and customize their own town by completing tasks, decorating buildings, and interacting with friends' towns.

2. How do I start playing "Face Book Games--My Town"?

To start playing, you can either search for the game on Facebook or click on a friend's post or invitation to join. Once on the game page, click on the "Play Now" button to begin.

3. Are there any in-game purchases for "Face Book Games--My Town"?

Yes, there are in-game purchases available for players who want to enhance their gaming experience. These purchases include virtual currency, items, and upgrades.

4. Can I play "Face Book Games--My Town" with my friends?

Yes, you can interact with your friends in the game by visiting and helping each other's towns. You can also add and invite friends to play with you.

5. Is "Face Book Games--My Town" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages, but some features may require parental guidance for younger players. The game also has privacy settings that allow players to control who can see their town and activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Kerrisherwood
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef