• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Calculated Your F/W % of Products Under $20 Yet?

In summary, the F/W % of Products Under $20 is the percentage of products in the current Pampered Chef catalog that are priced at $20 or below. This is important because it allows customers to easily find affordable products and ensures a balance in product offerings. These products come from various categories and may include special promotions. You can find high-quality products under $20 at Pampered Chef, and the F/W % may vary for different consultants.
pkd09
Silver Member
Has anyone had the opportunity to figure this out? I have my first September show tomorrow and always use this information. Thank you.

I want to know also

I love the flyer that was posted here before and I included it all of my host booklets, so that the host can remember to tell people this when they say "Pampered Chef is soooooo Expensive"

Thanks in advance for updating it

Attachments

• 66% Catalog 002.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 387
I'd love this as well. If no one has already done it, I'll try to figure it out tonight.

Bumping this up

HELP PLEASE

~

Ann you always know the answer, or where to look.

Is that the current catalog Ann?
Thanks for this !! I love the pie chart!

This was updated for the Fall catalog. I knew where to look because I'm the person who created and uploaded that file. ;)

You're awesome Ann...thanks!

ann, what a GREAT file. Thanks!!

You're the best Ann.

what would we do without Ann??

Thanks Ann!!!

Ditto, thank you Ann! I get that all the time, now I have a come-back!

Thanks, Ann!

What is the F/W % of Products Under $20?

The F/W % of Products Under $20 refers to the percentage of products in the current Pampered Chef catalog that are priced at $20 or below. This percentage may vary from season to season depending on product availability and pricing.

Why is the F/W % of Products Under $20 important?

The F/W % of Products Under $20 is important because it allows customers to easily find and purchase affordable products from Pampered Chef. It also provides a balance in our product offerings, ensuring that there are options for every budget.

What types of products are typically included in the F/W % of Products Under $20?

The F/W % of Products Under $20 includes a variety of products from different categories, such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. These products may also include special promotions and discounts.

Can I find high-quality products under $20 at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can find high-quality products under $20 at Pampered Chef. Our products are designed with both affordability and quality in mind, so you can trust that you are getting the best value for your money.

Is the F/W % of Products Under $20 the same for all Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the F/W % of Products Under $20 may vary for different consultants depending on their inventory and promotions. It is best to check with your consultant to see which products are available for under $20.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies