• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Affordable F/W Catalogs for Sale - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the limited time offer for the F/W catalogs will be available until the end of the season, typically around December. The affordable F/W catalog sale includes a wide variety of kitchen and cooking products at discounted prices, with no restrictions on which products can be purchased. However, products are subject to availability and may sell out quickly. Discounts or coupons cannot be used in addition to the sale prices, as they already reflect the discounted prices. The F/W catalogs can also be purchased in bulk for businesses or organizations, with more information available through customer service.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I have an unopened pack of F/W catalogs for sale for $12.50 plus shipping (I think the $10.50 box at USPS would be the best bet). Message me if interested!!**MAKE AN OFFER!! I'D RATHER SEE THESE USED BY SOMEONE! **

Last edited:
I also have some if anyone else needs any. Same price.

Is this for 25 catalogs or 100?

One pack of catalogs is 25 :)

I thought it was 25, it's just that is more than is costs me to order them from Pampered Chef so I wasn't sure. Thanks!

25 catalogs would be $21 plus tax and shipping, so I think these are cheaper overall

I will be in Toledo in Spring Launch next weekend, so if anyone wants to save shipping and will be there, let me know and I can bring them :)

I will be in Denver next weekend and can bring two packs if anyone needs some.

1. How long will the limited time offer for the F/W catalogs be available?

The limited time offer for the F/W catalogs will be available for purchase until the end of the season, typically around December.

2. What is included in the affordable F/W catalog sale?

The affordable F/W catalog sale includes a wide variety of kitchen and cooking products at discounted prices, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

3. Are there any restrictions on which products can be purchased during the sale?

No, there are no restrictions on which products can be purchased during the affordable F/W catalog sale. However, products are subject to availability and may sell out quickly.

4. Can I use discounts or coupons on top of the sale prices?

No, discounts or coupons cannot be used in addition to the sale prices during the affordable F/W catalog sale. The sale prices already reflect the discounted prices for the products.

5. Can I purchase the F/W catalogs in bulk for my business or organization?

Yes, you can purchase the F/W catalogs in bulk for your business or organization. Please contact our customer service for more information on bulk ordering options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • toaster_pastry