• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Unstamped Catalogs for Sale - $15 + Shipping

In summary, the new unstamped catalogs are available for purchase at $15 each, plus shipping fees. You can purchase multiple catalogs at once, but each one will be charged at $15. To place an order, contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. The new unstamped catalogs have the same content and layout as the stamped ones, but do not have a consultant's stamp on the back cover. Purchasing the new unstamped catalogs will still count towards host rewards, but only stamped catalogs are eligible for the program.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have one package of new, unstamped catalogs available. $15 plus shipping unless you are going the Milwaukee launch. In that case I can bring them with me.

I forgot to take these with me to the launch last week and still have them. Anyone in need of catalogs? Still 3 weeks in the selling season! (I have more than I need besides these...)

These are sold.

1. What is the price of the new unstamped catalogs?

The new unstamped catalogs are available for purchase at $15 each, plus shipping fees.

2. Can I purchase multiple catalogs at once?

Yes, you can purchase as many new unstamped catalogs as you need. However, please note that each catalog will be charged at $15, and shipping fees may vary depending on the quantity ordered.

3. How do I place an order for the new unstamped catalogs?

To place an order, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. You will be asked to provide your shipping address and payment information. Once the order is placed, your new unstamped catalogs will be shipped to you.

4. Are the new unstamped catalogs the same as the stamped ones?

Yes, the content and layout of the new unstamped catalogs are identical to the stamped ones. The only difference is that these catalogs do not have a consultant's stamp on the back cover.

5. Can I still receive host rewards if I purchase the new unstamped catalogs?

Yes, purchasing the new unstamped catalogs will still count towards your host rewards. However, please note that only stamped catalogs are eligible for the host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MichaelAho
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CandyApple
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BethCooks4U