• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipes & F/W 2011 Best - Needed!

In summary, the new recipes for Fall/Winter 2011 offer a variety of delicious and easy-to-make dishes using seasonal ingredients. These recipes cater to special diets such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free, with options for vegan and paleo-friendly substitutions. Most of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools, but some may require specialized equipment, with alternative cooking methods provided. The recipes can be accessed through the website, seasonal catalog, or attending a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration. And they can be easily customized to fit individual taste preferences.
muffetts
Gold Member
Our Canadian website is being wonky. Anyone have the new recipes they can share? Any of the F/W 2011 Season's Best too? My director and I are doing some planning for our next meeting and launch. You can email directly to [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks.

are us and canadian SB the same if so I can share them for you
:love:

Yes they are identical. It would be great if you could share them here for ALL of us Canadians ;) Thank you, thank you, thank you :D

The recipes are:

appetizers
Rosemary-Citrus Champagne Cocktails
Polenta Chips
Grilled Pita Wedges
Spinach & Olive Tapenade
Roasted Red Pepper & Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade
Artichoke Tapenade
Apple & Walnut Tapenade
Apricot & Fig Tapenade
Goad Cheese & Tapenade Crostini
Tapenade-Turkey Meatballs
Tapenade Flatbread
Bacon & Water Chestnut Cups (repeat SS 2011)
Creamy Crab-Filled Potato Nests
Chicken Mole Pizza

main dishes
Quick Curried Couscous Skillet (H-healthy, V-vegetarian)
Autumn Risotto with Chicken & Cranberries (H)
Harvest Pasta Skillet (H,V)
Turkey & Pesto Ravioli with Fresh Tomato Sauce (H) (repeat SS 2011)
Curried Chicken Noodle Soup (H)
Mexican Chicken Napoleons (H) (repeat SS 2011)

desserts
Mile-High Apple Pie
Decadent Chocolate-Hazlenut Torte (repeat, FW 2010)
Pear-Gingerbread Cake
Microwave Rocky Road Brownie Dessert
Mini Carrot Cake Cups
Chocolate Banana Cream Trifle (repeat FW 2009)
Chewy Chocolate-Coconut Joy Bars
Caramel-Filled Cashew Cups

Here is the US version of the FW 2011 Seasons Best...I hope it helps.

Attachments

• FW 2011 Seasons Best.doc
    91 KB · Views: 515
Thanks so much for sharing the recipes. I can't wait to go to the grocery store to get all of the ingredients! Yum!!!!

You are the best!!!!!:love:
Thank you so much!!!

anyone try theses yet?

1. What are the new recipes for Fall/Winter 2011?

The new recipes for Fall/Winter 2011 include a variety of delicious and easy-to-make dishes such as slow cooker beef stroganoff, creamy pumpkin soup, and apple cider glazed pork chops. These recipes are perfect for the colder months and feature seasonal ingredients.

2. Are these recipes suitable for special diets?

Yes, we understand the importance of catering to various dietary needs and preferences. Our Fall/Winter 2011 recipes include options for gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free diets. We also have tips and substitutions for making the recipes vegan or paleo-friendly.

3. Do I need any special kitchen tools or equipment to make these recipes?

Most of the recipes in our Fall/Winter 2011 collection can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, a few recipes may require specialized tools such as a slow cooker or food processor. We provide alternative cooking methods for those who do not have these tools.

4. How do I access the recipes?

The recipes for Fall/Winter 2011 can be found on our website or in our seasonal catalog. You can also attend a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration or party to learn more about the recipes and see them being made in person.

5. Can I customize the recipes to fit my taste preferences?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to serve as a starting point and can be easily adapted to suit your taste preferences. You can add or substitute ingredients, adjust the seasoning, and even change the cooking method to make the dishes perfect for you and your family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • ChefBeckyD