• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director F/W 2010 Products Just Announced

In summary, Deb posted about the Conference and gave us pictures of her room, the kitchen, and the bathroom in the conference colors.
Sheila
Gold Member
If you are not at Conference or on Chef Success ... here you go! One of the girls on CS, posted as they were announced. Here are all of her posts copied & pasted ... you get what she gave us!

• heart trivet
  • Set of 4 biscuit cutters, 9 " pie plate (aluminum), aluminum 9x13 rectangle pan, redesigned can opener
  • Flexible cutting mat set of 3, kitchen fork, nylon knife and nylon slice n serve
  • Set of 2 small round bamboo bowls, Med. Round bamboo bowl, LG round bamboo bowl, bamboo serving tongs (have to see the pic to know what it is), petite bamboo spoon set, bamboo slotted spoon set
  • Snowman round appetizer plates set of 4, snowman divided platter, holiday dots square bowl
  • Soups, stews and chilis cookbook (19 recipes), quick vegetarian main dishes cookbook, more weekday dinners done recipe cards, seasons best (of course), new colors of quikut paring knives and handy scraper and i-slice and microfiber towels and twixit clips ( colors are pumpkin, eggplant, and sage)
  • Lemon and Rosemary oil dipping seasoning, spinach and red pepper oil dipping seasoning, Buffalo rub, chocolate raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, Cherry almond sauce, spice rack - The spice rack is awesome its called the spice turn about
  • Italian made easy theme show - Antipasti pull apart pizza (appetizer), main dishe chicken picatta pasta, main dish green white and red lasagna (dcb recipe), mini chocolate tiramisu cakes, easy limoncello (drink),
  • Dcb still host only but price went to $85. Mini kit for $80

I am soooo excited about the spice rack.Happy to see more bamboo too. I was thinking they might do that. ;)Wondering if the Snowman stuff is Simple Additions or glass?Not too excited about the new orange, purple & green color scheme. :(

Sheila said:
Not too excited about the new orange, purple & green color scheme. :(

Fall is my favorite time of year and I love the fall colors, in fact my dining room is a soft pumpkin color. I bet they will look awesome in there, I bet people will like them.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/jenningsdeb/National%20Conference%202010%20Be%20Amazing/here's my pics from today. The album is all out of order and doesn't have captions yet, but at least you can see everything!

cincychef said:
Fall is my favorite time of year and I love the fall colors, in fact my dining room is a soft pumpkin color. I bet they will look awesome in there, I bet people will like them.

When I was growing up in the 70's my Mom was HUGE into the Yellow, Orange & Green scheme. She did my room, the kitchen, the bathroom ... everything in those colors. So when I see 2 of the 3 together I start having horrible flashbacks to seeing yellow, orange & green everywhere I looked in our home! ;) I guess it's going to be a psychological thing for me. I doubt I'll learn to love it. :cool:

The colors were a bit brighter than I had imagined. I think they are ok, I don't love them, and I don't hate them. I guess we will just have to see what others think.

Thanks for the pictures Deb!

What are the new products for the Fall/Winter 2010 collection?

The new products for the Fall/Winter 2010 collection include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, the Honey & Maple Syrup Stoneware Collection, the Acacia Wood Collection, and the Fall Harvest Collection.

Are there any new kitchen tools or gadgets in the Fall/Winter 2010 collection?

Yes, there are several new kitchen tools and gadgets in the Fall/Winter 2010 collection, including the Knives and Cutting Boards Set, the Mix 'N Chop, the Citrus Press, and the Garlic Peeler & Slicer Set.

Can you tell me more about the Deluxe Air Fryer?

The Deluxe Air Fryer is a new addition to the Pampered Chef collection and is perfect for healthier cooking options. It uses hot air to cook food, resulting in crispy and delicious meals without the need for oil or deep frying. It also has a large capacity and multiple cooking presets for convenience.

What is included in the Honey & Maple Syrup Stoneware Collection?

The Honey & Maple Syrup Stoneware Collection includes a honey pot, a syrup pitcher, and a butter dish. These stoneware pieces are perfect for serving and storing honey, maple syrup, and butter in a stylish and functional way.

Is the Quick Cooker suitable for all types of cooking?

Yes, the Quick Cooker is a versatile kitchen appliance that can be used for a variety of cooking methods, including pressure cooking, slow cooking, sautéing, and steaming. It also has multiple safety features for worry-free cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• johnnyb614
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies