• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for the New Season with P3 Receipts!

In summary, the new P3 receipt paper has a recruiting message on it, and you may not receive any free receipts this season because there were no changes made to them.
chefann
Gold Member
I just got my big "get ready for the new season" supply order and wanted to pass along some info.

While I did order the pack of 100 receipts (JM24), the box also included a pack of 50 that I did not order. So apparently, there is still a free pack of receipts this season. The number for that pack (if you want to include it on your order just in case) is JM25.

The new P3 receipt paper has a recruiting message on it! On the upper left of the FRONT of the paper, it says:
Need Additional Income?
Become a Pampered Chef® Consultant! You can earn the income you want with the flexible schedule you need. To learn more, contact your Consultant today!

chefann said:
I just got my big "get ready for the new season" supply order and wanted to pass along some info.

While I did order the pack of 100 receipts (JM24), the box also included a pack of 50 that I did not order. So apparently, there is still a free pack of receipts this season. The number for that pack (if you want to include it on your order just in case) is JM25.

The new P3 receipt paper has a recruiting message on it! On the upper left of the FRONT of the paper, it says:

I just called HO because I did not get that set of receipts (JM25). She said that those were sent out in error and that those that received them lucked out. We do NOT get any free receipts this season because there were no changes in them.

i am new and this will be my first supply order in my new kit i only got the write in recipets. can someone just explain about the P3 reciepts...do they have stuff already on them, or is it just plain paper and then your printer prints everything on them? tia

pc_jessica said:
i am new and this will be my first supply order in my new kit i only got the write in recipets. can someone just explain about the P3 reciepts...do they have stuff already on them, or is it just plain paper and then your printer prints everything on them? tia

Jessica it is the official receipt paper that you use when printing receipts from P3. It has the guarantee and legal "stuff" on the back.

BethCooks4U said:
I just called HO because I did not get that set of receipts (JM25). She said that those were sent out in error and that those that received them lucked out. We do NOT get any free receipts this season because there were no changes in them.

That's what they tried to say last season too but there were others saying that you should get them... Wish they would make up their minds!

I when I got my supply order I got the 50 write on receipts. I have always got them. I wonder if they gave them when you placed a order for 100 catalogs? Just an FYI, I tried to enter JM25 on a supply order and P3 doesn't recognize it. Oh and that reminds me they packed the box poorly and I have to do an adjustment. The billboard signs won't lay flat!

BethCooks4U said:
Well, that's a load of crud. HO really needs to communicate those changes to us. In the past we've ALWAYS gotten a pack each season. If they're stopping that practice, then they need to say so for the long-term consultants who are accustomed to getting them.

And I'm not taking it out on you, Beth. I know you're just the messenger.

chefann said:
Well, that's a load of crud. HO really needs to communicate those changes to us. In the past we've ALWAYS gotten a pack each season. If they're stopping that practice, then they need to say so for the long-term consultants who are accustomed to getting them.

And I'm not taking it out on you, Beth. I know you're just the messenger.

Yeah, they said that it was a mistake this year and that those who got them before they caught the error are lucky.

There are a lot of changes. Don't assume you know anything anymore. READ and RE-READ the policies. I just had a new consultant lose out on her kit enhancement because she didn't submit in her 2nd month. It's a new rule: New consultants must submit 3 consecutive months (either 1-3 or 2-4) or they can't do a kit enhancement at all. She submitted 3 of the 4 months but too bad because they weren't consecutive. I knew that they changed it for the April Kit enhancement but was not aware of the change for the new consultants. She got the mini-kit and really wanted to use her PC$$ and kit enhancement to get the chopper but now she'll have to spend more of them than she planned on. Sadly, she had shows scheduled that month but her hosts rescheduled on her.

Be careful!

What is P3 Receipts?

P3 Receipts is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps you plan and prepare for the upcoming season by providing recipes, meal ideas, and shopping lists.

How do I access P3 Receipts?

You can access P3 Receipts by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "P3 Receipts" tab. You can also access it through the Pampered Chef app.

Are the recipes in P3 Receipts customizable?

Yes, P3 Receipts allows you to customize your recipes based on dietary restrictions, family size, and personal preferences.

Can I save my favorite recipes from P3 Receipts?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes by clicking on the heart icon next to the recipe. These recipes will be saved in your "Favorites" tab for easy access.

Is there an additional cost for P3 Receipts?

No, P3 Receipts is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership. It is a free resource for all consultants to use and share with their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • hmolah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • kdangel518