• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do I List Sample Product Expenses on My Order?

In summary, the conversation is about the release of new product information on Consultant's Corner after a recent conference. The posters are disappointed with the lack of information and have been patiently waiting for the new material to be posted. They mention that in the past, the company usually has videos and large photos to showcase the new products, but this time, there is only a small index with thumbnail images. After several days, the Fall/Winter 2015 material is finally posted, but some are still unable to find videos for all the new products. They speculate that the delay and changes in how information is released may be due to new management.
esavvymom
Staff member
Have they posted the new product info on Consultant's Corner anywhere yet?? BESIDES that "catalog index" which is so tiny you can't really get a good view or idea of the product.I'm patient, but conference has been over for several days now. I thought it was supposed to be posted by Monday. (thougth I saw something that said the 20th). Only thing I see is the logo stuff, and now the new email with the link to the discontinued list and the catalog index. That's better than nothing, but .......not the same. (plus, you have to hunt for what is new...they don't jump out at you). From the email, they make it sound like the catalog link is all they have right now "as you prepare for September". I sure hope they don't think that's all we need.I know some kind folks posted zoomed in pictures, but I was really hoping to see the company info because it just looks better and gives more info.Am I missing it somewhere??:(

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing.

Nothing yet - turnover kits are coming!

But usually they give us something on CC before the turnover kits...at least that is what I have always remembered.
Oh well...I'll just have to be patient. Maybe it's next week. I won't get a kit any time soon, since I'm not active.

If you log into CC - type INDEX in the search field. It's just little thumb prints of everything, but you can at least see the new stuff (without the holiday stuff) Hope this helps!

Luvz2cook4u said:
If you log into CC - type INDEX in the search field. It's just little thumb prints of everything, but you can at least see the new stuff (without the holiday stuff) Hope this helps!
Thanks..yes, I've seen that, but this is SO not typical of PC after a launch...especially since it's been MORE than a week since the conference ended. They usually have videos and large photos, flyers, etc. Something I can SEE the product, not try to sort through a 10-page index and figure out what is different, and what it looks like.

FINALLY! They have the Fall/Winter 2015 material on CC. That has to be the longest it has taken them after a conference is completed.Anyway...I'll stop complaining. :) But you'll find it under "Training & Resources".

I'm thinking I might be blind, but I can't find the videos for the new products. I've found the training videos on a couple of them but nothing on the things I'm wondering about.

I don't think they have videos of everything....I only saw 5 videos for new product.

New management probably impacts how information like this is released... It's going to be different.

When your order sample products what category do you list it under in expenses?

1. What new products are being released for the Fall/Winter 2015 season?

Pampered Chef has a variety of new products for the F/W 2015 season, including our new stoneware roasting pan, adjustable measuring spoons, and a versatile garlic peeler and slicer.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the F/W 2015 products?

Yes, for a limited time, we are offering a buy one, get one 50% off deal on all F/W 2015 products. This is a great opportunity to stock up on all the new and exciting items!

3. Will the F/W 2015 products be available in all colors?

Our F/W 2015 products will be available in a variety of colors, but not all colors will be available for every product. Please check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific color options.

4. Can I use my host rewards or discount on F/W 2015 products?

Yes, you can use your host rewards or consultant discount on F/W 2015 products, as long as they are not already discounted as part of a promotion.

5. When will the F/W 2015 products be available for purchase?

The F/W 2015 products will be available for purchase starting September 1st. However, some products may have a limited release date and will be available at a later time. Check our website or contact your consultant for specific release dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kcmckay