• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Unopened F/W Catalogs - Email Me Now!

In summary, the new unopened F/W catalog includes all of the latest products, recipes, and special offers for the fall and winter season, and can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant or online. It also features discounts and promotions on select products, but unfortunately cannot be returned. The expiration date can be found on the back cover and is typically valid for one season.
sherriel
Gold Member
I have 2 extra unopened packages of f/w catalogs. E-mail me through my profile if you are interested. Thanks! :)

catalogs?hi,
do you still have your catalogs and if so...how much>
thanks,
Ashley

still have 1 pkg available.I do still have one package available. I am looking for $12 including shipping. I would prefer paypal. I am not trying to make a profit, just recover some of my expense for ordering too many. Email me through my profile if you are interested. Thanks! :)

1. What is included in the new unopened F/W catalog?

The new unopened F/W catalog includes all of our latest products, recipes, and special offers for the fall and winter season. It is a great resource for finding new kitchen tools and inspiration for holiday cooking and entertaining.

2. How can I order the new unopened F/W catalog?

You can order the new unopened F/W catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and requesting a catalog to be mailed to you. You can also view the catalog online.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions included in the new unopened F/W catalog?

Yes, the new unopened F/W catalog features special promotions and discounts on select products. Be sure to check the catalog for these offers and take advantage of the savings!

4. Can I return the new unopened F/W catalog if I am not satisfied?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for our catalogs. However, if you are not satisfied with a product you have purchased from the catalog, you can contact your consultant for a return or exchange.

5. When will the new unopened F/W catalog expire?

The expiration date for the new unopened F/W catalog will be indicated on the back cover. Typically, our catalogs are valid for one season, so be sure to take advantage of the offers before the expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrb0328
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • ahprimer21
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Chef_2_Four