• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/U on Merrill Rants: How to Make Your Voice Heard and Drive Positive Change

In summary, the people in the conversation are unhappy with the exclusive vendor they are using and want to switch to another company.

Have you sent an email to HO with your Merrill frustrations?

• Yes, I already have.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • No, but I plan to soon.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • No, and I probably won't.

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • No, and I don't plan to.

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kdangel518
Gold Member
I'm curious- who has already contacted the HO with their frustrations? It's true what they say- the squeaky wheel gets the oil. HO doesn't want us to be unhappy b/c they won't make $$ if we are! Letting them know our frustrations will force Merrill to improve or push HO to go to a different vendor.

Guess I won't because I have not had any issues with them.

I've only had one small issue with them, so I haven't felt the need. But it is important to let HO know if their exclusive vendor isn't living up to our (or HO's) expectations. Things can change. Just look at the change they made for the 2010 calendars after Merrill's screw-up last year (for those who weren't around then, the 2009 calendars had a typo - a repeated date in November. Merrill wouldn't ship new ones, they sent sheets of stickers to people who had ordered them.).

Of course, that error means I get two birthdays this year. I've had a couple of issues with Merrill. Since we have only the one approved vendor, I made sure to let the HO know each time.I don't like the idea that we have only one real option. I've made that clear to the HO. I wonder if they signed a multi-year exclusive deal with Merrill. It's possible that they're tied in for a specific length of time. Just a thought.

I sent an email to HO a few weeks ago about my issues with Merrill's business practices. Hope we see an improvement (aka...other vendors) shortly...

I haven't only because there website said Limited Quantities, they don't always know how fast things go out. They should but from being in the garment industry myself I know that it can be hard to keep up with all the orders. I have considered calling them to see if I can exchange it for another item since I would have ordered something else to max out the shipping price.

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "F/U" in your title? I'm sure it's not what comes to my mind. :eek:

shame, shame rae.
i think she means follow-up. :)

THANK YOU! That makes so much more sense than what was running through my head--Fantastic Underwear. What did you think I meant? ;)

geez, now I have to clean up my desk (that happens when you snort your water!)

LMAO! Yes, I DEFINITELY meant follow up! But Fantastic Underwear, or as I prefer, Fabulous Underwear, is obviously a dual meaning ;)You guys are cracking me up! :D

how exactly do you put a poll on a thread? :confused: I was wondering!?!?!!

I WANT NANCY'S BACK

PLEASE

:chef:

See but if they have a web designer that knows there stuff the items should be hard coded with how many are in inventory! So once they're gone they shouldn't be able to be ordered any longer! AND it shouldn't take them 2-3 weeks to let us know that items ordered on the first day of the sale were already out of stock! Limited Quantities disclaimer or not!

So I get an email from HO today in response to my email about how disappointed I was in Merrill. It basically said "please take it up with Merrill's customer service."How disappointing.

when did PC get into lingerie? Did I miss something?

Judybabe said:
when did PC get into lingerie? Did I miss something?

The only thing you missed was me attempting some humor about the F/U in the thread title.

Merrill does work for other DS companies as well. I always seem to have problems with them when it comes to Pampered Chef stuff, but never when it comes to my BeautiControl stuff. However, I don't order much from them anyway, so I haven't complained to HO since they took away Nancy.

I think its a little crappy for HO to say "take it up with Merrill's customer service"...don't they think you tried that first. That makes it sound like they don't care...and I am sure that is not the case. Perhaps the person who reads the emails is tired of hearing our complaints about Merrill. Who knows.

1. What is the purpose of Merrill Rants?

Merrill Rants is a platform created by Pampered Chef to allow customers to provide feedback and share their experiences with our products and services.

2. How do I access Merrill Rants?

You can access Merrill Rants by visiting our website and clicking on the "Merrill Rants" tab at the top of the page. You can also access it through our social media pages.

3. Is Merrill Rants only for negative feedback?

No, Merrill Rants is for all types of feedback, including positive experiences and suggestions for improvement. We value all feedback from our customers.

4. Will my feedback be seen by Pampered Chef employees?

Yes, all feedback on Merrill Rants is reviewed by our team and taken into consideration for improving our products and services.

5. Can I leave a review for a specific product on Merrill Rants?

Yes, you can leave a review for any Pampered Chef product on Merrill Rants. Simply navigate to the product page and click on the "Leave a Review" button.

Back