• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your F/S Sept & Oct Incentive Bags | $45 Each or $80 for Both!

In summary, the "Get Your F/S Sept & Oct Incentive Bags" include a selection of Pampered Chef products for consultants to reach their sales goals in September and October. They are available for $45 each or $80 for both, including product and shipping costs. The products are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but are carefully chosen to boost sales. They can be purchased through a consultant or on the website, but are currently only available in the US. International customers are not able to purchase the incentive bags at this time.
kianewPCC
I am looking to sell both the sept and oct incentive bags. Email me if interested [email protected] $45 each or $80 for both plus shipping cost.

I am very interested in your bags. Are they still available, if so how much would shipping be ?

What's ur zip il check and let u knw shipping cost

If the Oct. bags has not sold I would be interested in it.

Not sold yet jad few interest emails. what's ur zip I'll find out shipping

Still available

1. What is included in the "Get Your F/S Sept & Oct Incentive Bags"?

The "Get Your F/S Sept & Oct Incentive Bags" include a selection of Pampered Chef products that are designed to help consultants reach their sales goals for September and October. Each bag contains a variety of items that are perfect for fall cooking and entertaining.

2. How much do the incentive bags cost?

The "Get Your F/S Sept & Oct Incentive Bags" are available for $45 each or $80 for both. This price includes the cost of the products as well as shipping and handling fees.

3. Can I choose which products are included in the incentive bags?

Unfortunately, the products included in the bags are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we have carefully chosen a variety of popular and seasonal items that we believe will help consultants boost their sales in September and October.

4. How can I purchase the incentive bags?

You can purchase the "Get Your F/S Sept & Oct Incentive Bags" through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply add the bags to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

5. Are the incentive bags available for international customers?

Currently, the "Get Your F/S Sept & Oct Incentive Bags" are only available for purchase in the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our international customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aguerra01
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedElizabeth
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies