• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bags for Halloween? Contact me now!

In summary, the F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bag is a pre-assembled selection of top-selling products for the fall season, including kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking essentials. The cost varies depending on promotions and contents, but is typically offered at a discounted price. The bag cannot be customized, but all items are carefully selected. Returns and exchanges are allowed within the standard policy, but the entire bag must be returned. The bag is typically available for purchase in September and October, while supplies last.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I earned all of the bags and sold the bag for August right after I got it. Not really made for a guy.
$100 for all three plus shipping or $40 each.
Email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks and Happy Halloween!

Sale pending. Thanks.

1. What is included in the F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bag?

The F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bag includes a selection of our top-selling products for the fall season, as well as a bonus bag filled with surprise items. The exact contents may vary, but it typically includes kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking essentials.

2. How much does the F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bag cost?

The cost of the F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bag varies depending on the current promotion and the contents of the bag. However, it is typically offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing each item individually.

3. Can I choose the items in the F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bag?

No, the F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bag is pre-assembled and the contents cannot be customized. However, we carefully select popular and useful products to ensure that you will love everything in the bag.

4. Can I return or exchange items from the F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bag?

Yes, you can return or exchange any items from the F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bag within our standard return policy. However, please note that the entire bag must be returned in order to receive a refund or exchange.

5. How long is the F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bag available for purchase?

The F/S Sep, Oct, and Bonus Bag is typically available for purchase during the months of September and October, while supplies last. However, availability may vary depending on the promotion and demand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • aguerra01
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedElizabeth
  • kianewPCC