• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Consultant Bags and Totes Do You Have For Sale?

In summary, there are several types of consultant bags and totes available, including the essential tote, deluxe utility tote, and large utility tote. The essential tote measures 13" x 15.5" x 6.5" and can hold up to 25 pounds, while the deluxe utility tote measures 19" x 12" x 12" and can hold up to 50 pounds. The large utility tote measures 11.75" x 21.5" x 10" and can hold up to 50 pounds. All of these bags and totes are machine washable and can be personalized with a name or business logo. They also have multiple pockets and compartments for organization and are made with durable materials
kcnancy
Gold Member
I have posted pictures of several consultant bags and totes, here is a list of what I have pictured. Prices do not include shipping, I will be shipping the most economical way from 66214.Black with Red PC logo backpack - I have 2 of these to sell. $10. each
Black/Beige messenger bag with Chef Hat Logo on flap $3.
SOLD New Knife Case $9.
Burgundy Fabric Pocket bag $5.
SOLD New Black Mini Catalog tote $5.
Black Catalog tote from conference (Has the dots Love what I do flyer in the catalog window) $5
Black tote with velcro closure for front pocket and zipper closure for main compartment. $3
SOLD Turnabout Tote - I believe this is never used. $5.Thanks!View media item 1368

Last edited:
Black/Beige messenger bag with Chef Hat Logo on flap by kcnancy posted Jun 7, 2015 at 6:46 PMBurgundy Fabric Pocket bag by kcnancy posted Jun 7, 2015 at 6:46 PMBlack Catalog tote from conference (Has the dots Love what I do flyer in the catalog window) by kcnancy posted Jun 7, 2015 at 6:46 PMBlack tote with velcro closure for front pocket and zipper closure for main compartment. by kcnancy posted Jun 7, 2015 at 6:46 PMTurnabout Tote - I believe this is never used. by kcnancy posted Jun 7, 2015 at 6:46 PM

1. What are the different types of consultant bags and totes available?

There are several types of consultant bags and totes available for purchase, including the essential tote, deluxe utility tote, and the large utility tote.

2. What is the size and weight limit for these bags and totes?

The essential tote measures 13" x 15.5" x 6.5" and can hold up to 25 pounds. The deluxe utility tote measures 19" x 12" x 12" and can hold up to 50 pounds. The large utility tote measures 11.75" x 21.5" x 10" and can hold up to 50 pounds.

3. Are these bags and totes machine washable?

Yes, all of our consultant bags and totes are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle and air drying them to maintain their shape and quality.

4. Can these bags and totes be personalized?

Yes, our consultant bags and totes can be personalized with your name or business logo. Simply select the personalization option when placing your order and follow the instructions provided.

5. Are there any special features or compartments in these bags and totes?

Yes, our consultant bags and totes are designed with multiple pockets and compartments for convenient organization. They also feature sturdy handles and durable materials for easy carrying and long-lasting use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • sarahschefshop