• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/S Charm Bracelet, Food Chopper and Dcb Charms

In summary, the F/S Charm Bracelet includes a silver-plated bracelet with a lobster claw clasp and 6 interchangeable charms, while the Food Chopper is dishwasher safe and customizable. The F/S Charm Bracelet is available in two sizes and the DCB Charms bracelet is made of stainless steel with enamel accents.
jenniepc
Bracelet and Food Chopper and Deep Covered Baker Charms.
Selling for $35, including postage.

would like to know more

These are the charms from Oct/Nov and the bracelet. Still in original packaging from PC -- just not my thing. The 1099's give the value of $25, so including postage, selling for $35.Consultant has been sending her check since the end of January. $35 includes shipping, insurance, delivery confirmation so you have a tracking number.

Last edited:
I will take them. This is my email [email protected] you can send me the infor do you want a check or a money order?

Just sent you a private message on Chef Success

1. What is included in the F/S Charm Bracelet?

The F/S Charm Bracelet includes a silver-plated bracelet with a lobster claw clasp, as well as 6 interchangeable charms. The charms include a measuring spoon, a chef's hat, a whisk, a rolling pin, a frying pan, and a spatula.

2. Is the Food Chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Food Chopper is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to disassemble the chopper before placing it in the dishwasher for easier cleaning.

3. Can I add more charms to the DCB Charms bracelet?

Yes, the DCB Charms bracelet is designed to be customizable and you can add more charms to it. Additional charms can be purchased separately.

4. Is the F/S Charm Bracelet one size fits all?

No, the F/S Charm Bracelet is available in two sizes: small and large. The small size fits wrists up to 6.75 inches and the large size fits wrists up to 8 inches. Please refer to the size guide for accurate measurements.

5. What is the DCB Charms bracelet made of?

The DCB Charms bracelet is made of stainless steel, making it durable and resistant to tarnishing. The charms are also made of stainless steel with enamel accents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedchef.jinni
  • jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies