• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a new home for my F/S August bag - What's your offer?

In summary, the "F/S August Bag - Best Offer" is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that includes a curated selection of their best-selling products at a discounted price. The specific products included may vary, but typically consist of kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. The cost of the bag is usually lower than purchasing each item individually and can be found on their website or catalog during the promotion period. The bag cannot be customized, but there are often different options available to suit different preferences. The offer is only available for purchase during the month of August and exact dates can be found on their website or catalog.
Rhonda-Roo
I have decided to sell the bag I earned in August. It has been removed from the bag (but not used) & has been in a smoke & pet friendly home. It was kept in the closet on a shelf, but I'm sure the smell is on it. For this reason, I am selling for best offer. If interested, send me an email with your offer (Plus actual shipping charges) to [email protected]

What is the "F/S August Bag - Best Offer"?

The "F/S August Bag - Best Offer" is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef featuring a curated selection of our best-selling products at a discounted price.

What products are included in the "F/S August Bag - Best Offer"?

The specific products included in the "F/S August Bag - Best Offer" may vary, but typically include a mix of kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. Past bags have included items such as our Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and seasonings.

How much does the "F/S August Bag - Best Offer" cost?

The price of the "F/S August Bag - Best Offer" varies, but it is typically offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing each item individually. The exact cost will be listed on our website or in our catalog during the promotion period.

Can I customize the "F/S August Bag - Best Offer"?

The "F/S August Bag - Best Offer" is a pre-made bundle and cannot be customized. However, we often offer a variety of bag options to choose from to suit different cooking and dietary preferences.

How long is the "F/S August Bag - Best Offer" available for purchase?

The "F/S August Bag - Best Offer" is only available for a limited time, typically for the month of August. After that, it will no longer be available for purchase. Be sure to check our website or catalog for the exact dates of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • hlaffoon5