• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/S August and October Incentive Bags Including Pretty in Pleats

In summary, the "F/S August and October Incentive Bags Including Pretty in Pleats" promotion from Pampered Chef offers a free Pretty in Pleats bag along with other products when sales goals are reached during the months of August and October. The Pretty in Pleats bag includes various Pampered Chef products and can be earned multiple times, but only one bag per consultant. The products in the bag cannot be exchanged or returned, but defects can be addressed by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.
aguerra01
I have the October Duffel Bag and the Pretty in Pleats bag for sale - $45 each plus shipping. PM me if interested! Bags are out of plastic but never used. I also have the first bag from August, also $45

I just pm'd you.

pampchefrhondab said:
I just pm'd you.

I pm'd you back

I still have all 3 bags available. You can buy seperately or all three, if you choose to buy all 3 at once the price is 40.00 each.

I'm interested in the August bag, the "Getaway" bag. Sending you a private message now.

I am intetested in the Pretty in Pleats bag. Please let me know if it is still available.

What is the "F/S August and October Incentive Bags Including Pretty in Pleats" promotion?

The "F/S August and October Incentive Bags Including Pretty in Pleats" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that includes the Pretty in Pleats bag along with other free products when you reach certain sales goals during the months of August and October.

What products are included in the Pretty in Pleats bag?

The Pretty in Pleats bag includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, and the Garlic Slicer. These products may vary depending on availability.

How can I qualify for the Pretty in Pleats bag?

To qualify for the Pretty in Pleats bag, you must meet certain sales goals during the months of August and October. These goals may vary depending on your sales level and region. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I earn multiple Pretty in Pleats bags?

Yes, you can earn multiple Pretty in Pleats bags by reaching the sales goals multiple times during the promotion period. However, each consultant is limited to one Pretty in Pleats bag per order.

Can I exchange or return the products in the Pretty in Pleats bag?

No, the products in the Pretty in Pleats bag cannot be exchanged or returned. However, if there is a defect with any of the products, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kellysays2u
  • kianewPCC