• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs

In summary, the F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs contain 50 pages and feature all current products and prices. They can be ordered through the website, from a Pampered Chef consultant, or at in-person events and parties. Bulk discounts are available for orders of 10 or more catalogs. Customization with branding or logos is not currently offered. The catalogs are updated twice a year to reflect any changes.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
I am cleaning out my PC closet (so lots more things will be popping up soon!) and found 2 unopened packages of Spring Summer 2011 catalogs that I know I won't get used by the end of Aug. I'm asking $15 + S/H for each pack. Let me know if anyone is interested. I accept paypal. :)

I have one of these left if anyone is in need of catalogs!

I also have 3 if anyone is interesed.
Let me know
Thanks
Sabrina Oden

sorry, I'm in South Dakota...not too far! :)

1. What is included in the F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs?

The F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs contain a total of 50 full size catalog pages, featuring all of our current products and their corresponding prices.

2. How can I order the F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs?

You can order the F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They are also available for purchase at our in-person events and parties.

3. Are there any discounts offered for purchasing the F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs in bulk?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 10 or more F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Can I customize the F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs with my own branding or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs at this time.

5. How often are the F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs updated?

Our F/S (2) 25 S/S Full Size Catalogs are updated twice a year, typically in the spring and fall, to reflect any new products or price changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • cat
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • jrb0328
  • Buy and Sell Items