• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Merrill finally get her jackets and shawls?

In summary, Kara received her jackets and shawls and is anxious to wear them. She also recieved a complaint about her purchase and is hoping to resolve the issue.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
Okay, it's been forever...or it feels like it! I got my 3 jackets and 4 Pashmina shaws! I'm in Heaven and extremely happy!

We all make mistakes. Hopefully Merrill will learn from it!

I guess they just got a much bigger response then they anticipated. I am glad it worked out for you! As long as they did their best to make good on their mistake, that's the best you can hope for.

I got home today and my order was here. Diaper bag was listed on b/o so I hope it shows up.

The Choc. jacket fits PERFECTLY .. OK, not so great over the stomach and hips, but if I fold it up so it sits at the waist, it's perfect. There seems to be a bit of room in the shoulders. I may try it on over a sweater just to be sure. For now, I'm glad i didn't go with the next size up. I plan to wear it under my leather coat this winter, since the leather doesn't zip and this does!

I got mine today too! The jacket fits perfectly! I went with a size larger than I normally get b/c I was thinking winter with sweaters & stuff (I'm not a big coat type of girl - I'd rather wear no coat & be cold than feel like the michelyn man that can't move).

Can I just be a geek and say I sat there with it on for a while, just for the fun of it?It's really light and I love the way it feels! ALMOST makes me want to get another one b/c I know this one will wear out!

Still anxiously awaiting my shipment to arrive! I ordered the HWC fleece in addition to the discounted stuff... so I'm hoping it gets here today! I have a leader's retreat at my director's director's house tomorrow up in northern NH and it would be nice to have my new fleece to wear! :D

I rec'd my microfiber jacket in size "XS" yet it is big enough to fit a large man.
The cardigan/sweater set -- the XS is so tight I can barely pull it over my head.
I am disgusted.
When i called to return the jacket they wanted me to pay return shipping...uh, I don't think so.
I can't exchange the sweater as they have no more S's.
This is the last time I buy anything other than biz cards from them.

dannyzmom said:
I rec'd my microfiber jacket in size "XS" yet it is big enough to fit a large man.
The cardigan/sweater set -- the XS is so tight I can barely pull it over my head.
I am disgusted.
When i called to return the jacket they wanted me to pay return shipping...uh, I don't think so.
I can't exchange the sweater as they have no more S's.
This is the last time I buy anything other than biz cards from them.

That is what I say every time! I WILL NOT buy anything unless I can try it on...

We're really caught in a tight place (no pun intended, Carolyn!:D) because we have no other options for logo wear.

I bought the cardigan/sweater set. The shell is too tight, and the cardigan fits perfect - but they are the same size?

The Microsuede (I got brown) is huge. I guess I can wear a bulky sweater under it...but who wants to look that much bigger than they are?

kdangel518 said:
Still anxiously awaiting my shipment to arrive! I ordered the HWC fleece in addition to the discounted stuff... so I'm hoping it gets here today! I have a leader's retreat at my director's director's house tomorrow up in northern NH and it would be nice to have my new fleece to wear! :D

Have fun Kara! Hopefully it won't be too cold. I was hoping to sign one more so I could get invited, but oh well. Maybe next time.

Krista Burson said:
Have fun Kara! Hopefully it won't be too cold. I was hoping to sign one more so I could get invited, but oh well. Maybe next time.

Krista- yes! Hoping to meet you soon!!! :D

I'll share all the good info I glean ;)

Just want to remind everyone again to make sure you let the HO know whenever you are disappointed with Merrill's products and/or service. If they don't know how disgusted we are, nothing will change.

Called Merrill, got the tracking number, it's out for delivery today! Yippee! I'm nervous now though that my HWC fleece and light pink cable knit sweater won't fit- I normally wear either larges or XL's, and I ordered XL in both (thinking I could layer them both over something else...) I'm hoping they're not TOO big or too small. I will be really disappointed :(

I got my second order today with the HWC fleece jacket! woohoo! I'm gonna be standing outside until midnight, well plus clean up time tonight at a Breast Cancer Awareness Dance.
"Rumble on the River" The Rumbles are playing! We are serving nachos, brats, burgers and popcorn. it'll get chilly so I'm extremely glad it arrived today. along with my replacement jacket. Merrill picked up the slack on my order! Thank you!I did try on my jackets, they are a bit big, but I can alter them. still thinking about shortening the sleeves, but they turn up so nicely. I normally buy 3x's for the top and these fit just a bit big. Not hard to alter. I got the honey and red

Got my stuff. The cable knit long sleeved sweater (the one on sale for $15) is like a box! I swear it's like a man's sweater, lol. Otherwise it fits fine, so it's staying.

The HWC fleece is big. I'm not sure about it... I like my fleeces a BIT more form fitting than this one is, so I'm considering exchanging it for a L but I am afraid that the L will be too small and I'll be out a fleece :(. Plus I REALLY wanted to wear this to my leader's retreat tomorrow... ugh, I can't decide!

Got my order today- UGH! The sweatshirt that they said was no longer available- I received! I was never told the v-neck stretch jersey shirt was on B/O! I will email HO later with these issues!!

Oh and I haven't tried things on yet, but I ordered 2X in things and they look to be BIG!!! Good for my ego bad for my wallet! lol

when did everyone order? I am still waiting!!!! from the 10th with not contact from them at all.

You know...maybe everyone who has the wrong sizes can post it on Marketplace to swap/trade sizes or something - after the dust settles of course and folks have their product. :D

good idea. i tried things on and the white hoodie that i bought in 2X has space around but not in the sleeves so i need 1-2 more inches to reach what i would normally wear. Gotta be those less then muscular arms I have! LOL HA HA HA :-D

Got mine today - WAHOO! Not sure on the sizes but if anything they may be just slightly tight but with my goals in place, I should be just fine by the time I go to wear sweaters (I got the cable knit sweaters & 2 tshirts). So mad that it appears I forgot to order a sweatshirt.

What is "F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Merrill"?

"F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Merrill" is a new line of kitchen products exclusively available through Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Merrill" line?

The "F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Merrill" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups, and more. These products are all designed with the home cook in mind, making meal prep and cooking a breeze.

Are the "F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Merrill" products made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all "F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Merrill" products are made with high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting. They are also designed to be ergonomic and comfortable to use, making them a great addition to any kitchen.

Can I purchase "F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Merrill" products in stores?

No, "F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Merrill" products are exclusively available through Pampered Chef. You can purchase them through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Do "F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Merrill" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Merrill" products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days. Additionally, each product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects or issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Judybabe
  • kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • esavvymom