• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some eye-catching booth ideas for a festival on a college campus?

In summary, the best way to book/lead at an event like this is to have a very eye-catching table/tent area.
workingontwo
I am setting up a vendor table at a "festival". There will be bounce houses, bands, etc. It will basically be from 3pm-10pm. It is on a college campus so we are not allowed to exchange any money, but we can have a sign-up for drawings, get exposure for potential bookings, etc. I would like to set up a very eye-catching table/tent area. Does anybody have any ideas?

Did you look at the photos that are posted here. I got a few ideas.

Yes, great photos! I did get some ideas. Not sure how this event is going to go but they said they are expecting 2,000 people so *fingers crossed* that my calendar gets booked up these next couple of months.

The best booking/lead strategy I have found, working booths/fairs came from our Fall Launch last August - a gal doing a demo introduced something she and her hubby brought back from Hawaii - a PLINKO! board. So guests come up to your booth, and the board is your "Pampered Chef PLINKO" Board. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=plinko+board&qpvt=plinko+board&FORM=IGREThey ask because it's novel - and you offer them a chance to have a free PC product (spice sample, free pan scraper, season's best, recipe card, 'grab bag' draw, $5 off on their purchase today or "Free food at their cooking show")
-spice sample - 1 tspn of spice in a teeny vinyl bag (Michaels or Hobby Lobby) with your business card stapled to the top, folded over. Write on the back (or get fancy on your computer) with what the spice is, and how to use it. Southwestern Rub or Dill are favorites.
-free pan scraper (other posts have 50 uses for a pan scraper - add your contact info, print and fold to surround a pan scraper
-season's best - with your contact info labelled in
-recipe card - with your contact info labelled on
-'grab bag' draw - have a basket or newspaper or brown-paper wrapped products you want to give away
-$5 off your purchase today - collect their contact info and give them a current catalog
- Free Food at your Cooking Show - collect their contact info, **give them a host packet** and ask what time you'll call them tomorrowWhat I found, is the quality of the leads is 95% strong - people give you their contact info because they want the chance to drop the marble in the plinko board. I actually offer guests one marble for filling out a "short" survey slip, and The-Best-Of-Three marbles for filling out my "long" Customer Service Preview, which is 12 Yes or No questions including their contact info. They almost always go to the long slip.

Attachments

• owl back.jpg
    owl back.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,198
  • preferredChefCard.doc
    304 KB · Views: 653
  • Pan Scraper Pouch.pdf
    53.4 KB · Views: 772
  • FairPlinkoCustomer Service Preview.doc
    107 KB · Views: 672
  • Fair Prize Drawing Slip.docx
    14 KB · Views: 685
Thanks Scott! Very interesting! Haven't heard of this fro PC booths- thanks for sharing!

Scott, what does your short survey look like? or is it one of the word docs above?

Scott great ideas! How do you go about folding the scraper pouch??????

Great resources, Thanks!
Monica

1. How can I make my booth stand out and attract more customers?

One idea is to use bright and eye-catching colors for your tablecloth and display items. You can also create height and depth by using risers or shelves to showcase your products. Another option is to have a demonstration or sample station to engage with potential customers.

2. What are some creative ways to display products in my booth?

Consider using unique and unusual props to display your products such as baskets, crates, or even kitchen utensils. You can also create a theme for your booth and arrange your products accordingly. For example, if you are showcasing baking items, you can set up a mini baking station.

3. How can I make sure my booth is well-lit and visually appealing?

Make use of different types of lighting such as string lights, spotlights, or even candles to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. You can also use mirrors to reflect light and make your booth appear bigger. Don't forget to keep your booth clean and organized to make it visually appealing.

4. What types of interactive elements can I add to my booth?

Consider having a game or contest with prizes related to your products. You can also have a photo booth with props and a branded backdrop. Another option is to offer free samples or tastings of your products. These interactive elements will help attract and engage customers.

5. How can I incorporate my brand and logo into my booth design?

You can create a banner or sign with your brand name and logo to hang at the back of your booth. You can also use branded tablecloths, display stands, or packaging for your products. Another idea is to have your logo printed on stickers or labels and use them on your products or giveaways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies