• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extreme Home Makeover Is in Town!

In summary, Extreme Home Makeover is a popular home renovation show that follows a team of designers, contractors, and volunteers as they completely transform a deserving family's home in just one week. The show may be in town to film an episode featuring a local family or community in need of a home renovation, and often partners with local organizations and businesses. Interested individuals can visit their website or social media pages to get involved with volunteering opportunities. The air date for an episode featuring a specific town may vary and nominations for families or communities can be submitted through the show's website.
pkd09
Silver Member
They are in Toledo, Ohio this week...yes, Ty and the group! A firefighter and wife and their 11 kids (many adopted). This story should appear on TV in November. How cool when it is so close!

Yeah! When I was married before, my DH had a TON of family in Toledo! Wonder if they will get to see some of the filming??

Wow, that is so cool! I love hearing about families who are passionate about adoption and helping children in need. It's even more amazing that they have 11 kids! I hope their story gets the recognition it deserves on TV in November. It's great that they are visiting Toledo, Ohio this week. I hope they have a wonderful time here. Thanks for sharing this heartwarming news!

What is Extreme Home Makeover?

Extreme Home Makeover is a popular home renovation show that follows a team of designers, contractors, and volunteers as they completely transform a deserving family's home in just one week.

Why is Extreme Home Makeover in town?

Extreme Home Makeover may be in town to film an episode featuring a local family or community in need of a home renovation. The show also often partners with local organizations and businesses to help with the renovation process.

How can I get involved with Extreme Home Makeover?

If you are interested in volunteering your time or resources to help with an Extreme Home Makeover project, you can visit their website or social media pages to see if there are any opportunities available in your area.

When will the episode featuring my town air?

The air date for an episode of Extreme Home Makeover featuring a specific town may vary. You can check the show's website or social media pages for updates on upcoming episodes and their air dates.

Can I nominate a family or community for Extreme Home Makeover?

Yes, you can nominate a family or community for Extreme Home Makeover by filling out the nomination form on the show's website. The show's producers will review all nominations and choose deserving families or communities for future episodes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reba515
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies